R
Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you want I might be able to help some with the LD thing, I have nothing better to do and it'd give me an excuse to not work on a SWC atm
    Huh, so I can't get on AIM right now, but apparently you're the LD. Or you were at some point and defended a bunch.

HOLY SHI--

Well, that's many way of saying lolwutgrats since I can't get on AIM at the moment. Also, I insist that Darkrai must be named Fred. Because dying fake memes are funny. Yeah. I'm such a rye-ot... riot... screw it, this is why I didn't post there... XD

BUT THAT'S STILL FRICKING AWESOME. YAY.
    Right, so I was randomly sitting here last night and I remembered you said Icy wanted to use Pokemon that no one else did, but that eliminated a lot of the mart mons that were good. I thought of a few you could use.

Female Nidoran (Everyone uses Nidoking), Meowth, Slugma (Magcargo gets Shell Smash), Seel, Exeggcute (With some TMs), maybe some of the weirder Eeevelutions, Totodile, Ledyba (Easter figured out how to use it. I'd check his TM list to see what he has on there), Chinchou, Phanpy, Azurill (Azumarill gets Huge Power which makes it usable), Taillow (Flame Orb, Guts, Facade), Oshawatt, Tirtouga (Shell Smash), and I think that's it. Since she likes cute things, I'd really try to hook her on the Persian and Ledian. Tbh, the only ones of these I've used are Swellow and Feraligatr (which is a badass), but I thought it was worth a shot.
    Reshizekky 8:38 am
    Hi, Roulette-senpai

roulette16dares is unable to receive offline IMs.

That's what came up. Iirc, that's what happens when you IM someone who blocked you.
    So uh... Turtwig realized that he took his Scolipede into the park and Kaiser hasn't contacted me at all. So, I guess your offer stands as the only and most valid offer. I'd kinda prefer the Machamp you talked about earlier, with or without TMs, though. I already have a Jolteon and the others don't seem very useful.
    Hey! Remember me? I just put up a new chapter for my old fanfic. Hope you can take the time to read it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom