Recent content by Roulette

1. R

Do You Like to Wear Shorts?

I'm wearing them now! But I do prefer jeans :p
  2. R

What are you wearing right now?

Black shorts and a grey shirt for a high school I didn't go to. Idk why I have it.
  3. R

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Sunny and hot. I can't wait to mow tomorrow @_@
  4. R

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Two bagels with cream cheese and water. I find it weird that my toaster has a bagel button, but it does a worse job of toasting than the normal setting.
  5. R

What other website(s) are you on right now? Vol. 2

Just my URPG stats.
  6. R

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

So tired, and I have to get up at 6:30 tomorrow :(
  7. R

Pokemon plushies and figures

I used to have a giant Snorlax beanbag chair. It was fantastic.
  8. R

More Gyms in Gen VI, Or Is 8 Enough?

8 is plenty. It'd be great to have another gym league post-e4, but there should only be 8 gyms before you get there.
  9. R

If You Met X (Pokemon) What Would You Do?

Re: If you were attack by a Garchomp with no weapons/pkmn on you? Pray to Arceus.
  10. R

Pokemon Showdown

I haven't really used it enough so no, not yet.
  11. R

Pokemon Showdown

Agreed, it's fun to mix it up. The moving sprites do wonders for making it less monotonous. It's also great that you can import teams from PO.
  12. R

Blaziken: I'd go with Adamant on it instead of Jolly since Speed Boost will give it enough speed to do it's job. Adamant can make the difference between a KO and leaving it with a few HP. Salamence: Adamant would also be best here. -Outrage -Fire Blast -Brick Break -EQ Starmie: No need for...
  13. R

Pokemon Showdown

It's pretty cool. I still prefer PO, but it's probably because I'm just more comfortable with it. Showdown is something I could definitely get into.
  14. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Nah you should be fine. Just use whatever you want.
  15. R

Do you have a favorite Pokemon on your team?

I usually try to use them when I can. I had Snorlax and Alakazam on my last Diamond runthrough, and had Scizor on my last HG playthrough.
Back
Top Bottom