• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Recent content by RTA fan

1. R

What games did you grow up with (aside Pokemon)?

this is for games that you played through childhood, not counting Pokemon. for example, i grew up playing with the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series, Crash Bandicoot and Sonic Heroes.
  2. R

Weird stuff the Memory girl says

checking my ORAS team Swampert: "Matsugoro encountered Groudon when it was with RTA. The Pokemon fondly remembers that it got nervous." Well. Wouldn't you? Magcargo: "Chihiro (bit of Spirited Away goin' on here) almost got lost when it explored a forest with RTA. The Pokemon fondly remembers it...
  3. R

Mario Kart Discussion Thread

Mario Kart 8 DLC expectations? Okay, in August, there was DLC for MK8. One released straight away, one came out in November. Now one's releasing in May. What stuff do you guys wanna see in the Animal Crossing DLC?
  4. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-6)

Re: Are Reshiram and Zekrom available in ORAS? thanks for the help
  5. R

The Minor Praise Thread!

the cutscenes. no doubt. they just make the game look so awesome.
  6. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-6)

Are Reshiram and Zekrom available in ORAS? my friend said you can encounter Reshiram and Zekrom somewhere in ORAS. is that true?
  7. R

Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

i got Omega Ruby cos Ruby was the first Pokemon game i ever played.
  8. R

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

When a Tyranitar was in my team (it's now in the battle box), it felt like he got annoyed when he did his happy reaction. My Pidgeot (part of my current team) does (nearly) the exact same thing.
  9. R

What's the most time you've clocked into a Pokemon game?

i only have 93 hours on X
  10. R

Strangest/Funniest Pokémon moments?

What moments in the time you've played Pokémon would you say were the weirdest? Mine would probably be finding a shiny Dusclops as soon as I went into a Friend Safari
  11. R

Play as the Opposite Gender?

I pick the male character more often than not, but I picked the female character once.
  12. R

What's the most time you've clocked into a Pokemon game?

no idea. it's been so long since i started
  13. R

favorite moment out of these?

Mt. Silver. it gave you a final challenge for what was going to be at the peak on the mountain. Red. The previous Champion from the previous generation, there to test your skills in a gigantic grand finale for a generation i still love to this day.
  14. R

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Yeah, my FC's in my signature If that one's wrong, my FC's 5301-0428-0782
  15. R

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

If your a fan of Luxio's line, you might wanna check my safari.