• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Rubber Combusken

1. R

Remember when you were a Pokemon Noob? lets Reminsce *dream sequence....*

When I saw that "the remaining pages were blank", I thought the game was about finding the pages. I called experience points "explorer points". I actually believed the guys at the Weather Institute who told me not to enter. Because of that, I started a new game, unsure of what to do. I...
  2. R

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Re: Random Messages I really hate it when people accuse me of taking drugs. They have no proof that I do, and no proof can be found because I don't take drugs. They just hate me, I guess.
  3. R

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Re: Random Messages It's the Legend of Zelda and it's really rad. Those creatures from Ganon are really bad. You got Octoroks, Tektites, Leapers too. (I don't remember the rest of the rap) The Nintendo Entertainment System. Your parents help you hook it up.
  4. R

What video games are you playing now?

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I'm currently at the Water Temple.
  5. R

Have you ever game

Yeah, I saw The Lion King 1 1/2 3 times on one Thanksgiving day. Have you ever used the phrase "I am error" in real life?
  6. R

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

Re: caption the avatar above(related to caption the scene) Don't worry...I can do this...
  7. R

Dora the Explorer dolls get controversial new look

I completely agree. (yay, my 100th post)
  8. R

The Rule Game

"Poor Side of Town" may refer to one of two songs. Make a reference to the song "Highway Star" in your next post.
  9. R

Memcache errors

Guys, I had to refresh the page seven times just to get to the main page. I'm not kidding.
  10. R

COMPLETE: Digimon: You'll Get All Floaty

Or, the reason why Arukenimon and Mummymon have a Jeep. One day, the infamous gijinka duo were driving through the desert for no particular reason. For no other particular reason, DemiDevimon was with them. The little bat Digimon didn't have a non-vampire-related care in the world...until a...
  11. R

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

I hate square pizza. Round pizza is the only way for me.
  12. R

Another Word Game

Camera
  13. R

What are your top 3 ships?

1. Rocketshipping 2. Pearlshipping 3. Lagomorphshipping
  14. R

The Blind Date Game

The Fire Sumo wants you to fall for him for hours. Lulz, thanks!
  15. R

The Blind Date Game

The New Age Retro Hippie used Toothbrush to make his teeth white and his breath fresh just for you.
Back
Top Bottom