• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
RuBoo
Local time
11:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glory Blaze did not actually say he was in the lab himself, I said that. I am sorry if I shouldn't have, but I am pretty sure he would have went in anyways, as he said that the Charmander was going to the lab, where Pokemon seemed to be congregating. As he said that, I just figured that he would have just went into the lab withing the few hours after he posted that, if he did get on. If you want to mark that as a strike on me, then go ahead.
    We should find some way to cover up that kind of obvious weak point on his back...
    If you have an Idea for the Isshu/Unova region, why not just make the character? We only have the Snivy in there so far, so it shouldn't cause much hindrance in how many people are able to go in there.
    Tbh, it all depends on your DM's personal tastes. There aren't any official rules for dragon PCs, so it all comes down to whether or not your DM will be willing to work out rules for a dragon character and balance it so it isn't any more desirable than the other races.
    Derp, I believe I completely misunderstood you. As long as the GM OKs it, then yes, you could technically be a dragon. I just don't see any GMs OKing it. I'd recommend playing a Dragonborn if you want a draconic character. :)
    Active player of 4e with my roleplaying buddies. You're actually playing a modified D&D campaign right now. :p
    Hello. I thought I ought to tell you that I signed-up to be Prof. Rowan's Chimchar. You seem to have forgotten to put that in the accepted characters section.
    Hah! I'll have to have a read of that later. That sounds like I will probably find it perfectly funny, to be honest.
    Well, did you ever think that maybe they're just boring? P; Like I said, my quirks are more in my habits. People never see me as I am until they get to know me, to be honest.

I tell horrible jokes. Horrible as in so bad they're funny to no-one except me. Because, yep, I laugh at both my own jokes and horribly unfunny ones others tell too. :I The only jokes I find funny otherwise are pretty... Controversial, to say the least.
    In real life? I have about three actual good friends who really understand me and think I make any sense at all sometimes and two of those live a couple hundred miles away. Otherwise I've just got a handful of guys at college I hang around with who think I'm crazy but find me funny for it. I highly doubt you are ugly. :I

....You are joking, right? Renamon was my favourite when I used to watch Digimon. I was so upset I couldn't get a plush of it despite having a few others. Lunamon just looks adorable. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom