Recent content by RunnerAwaker

1. RunnerAwaker

Review SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

Just watched it raw, but with all of the negative remarks regarding recycled animation, rushed plot, and the poor execution of Poipole's return as a Naganadel, I'm actually okay with the episode. I don't like it, but I don't hate it. Let's hope the next episode can deliver what they've promised...
  2. RunnerAwaker

PC Names

That is true. The main point behind PCs is that they represent us, the players. We're the one who decides their personalities, likes, dislikes, and especially, what kind of Pokemon we want to train. But I also agree that the PC names are important because they are much more than placeholders.
  3. RunnerAwaker

Preview SM113: A New Program!? Melody of the Small Koiking

That's true. But I was talking about how the girls are acting in a live-action magical girl show, similar to Girl X Heroine series, except the plot and elements are a complete shoutout to Pretty Cure, which is a magical girl anime.
  4. RunnerAwaker

Preview SM113: A New Program!? Melody of the Small Koiking

This is just my opinion, but I think the magical girl shoutout is not only a Pretty Cure shoutout but also a shoutout to tokusatsu magical girl series called Girls x Heroine! Series. They are made from the same creators as Pokemon (OLM, TV Tokyo) and the fact the subplot involving the SM girls...
  5. RunnerAwaker

Word Association

Water
  6. RunnerAwaker

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

4/10 Necrozma
  7. RunnerAwaker

Pokemon ABCs V2

Raichu?
  8. RunnerAwaker

Preview SM057: Rotom, Can't Stop the Form Change!

Let's just hope it's not an animation error. If it is, I'm going to cry.
  9. RunnerAwaker

Or maybe it's the other way around? Just guessing... -3-
  10. RunnerAwaker

I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed that Rotom is in his Pokedex at the same time the Wash Rotom is in the scene...
  11. RunnerAwaker

Preview M20: I Choose You!

Doubt it. Besides, did you see Ash's hat in the teaser? It's somehow different from his original hat in the first series.
  12. RunnerAwaker

Preview M20: I Choose You!

In other words, a movie remake of a first episode? Sure, it's cool, but how in a world they could extend it? Sorry, but I'm curious and skeptical at the same time this was announced.
  13. RunnerAwaker

Review SM005: Ashimari, Give it Your bALLoon!

Wow, I don't think it's a filler at all. In fact, it's a really fun episode! I like Popplio's backstory, I was relieved when Lana saved it from Team Skull and took them in. Also, the Bewear gag, I was LOL when it ran through the water just to snatch Team Rocket (again). BTW, has anyone seen...
  14. RunnerAwaker

Sun and Moon Ending Theme: Pose

Wow, this song is too catchy to forget! I love the ending song AND animation already!!
  15. RunnerAwaker

Preview XY132: Flare-dan Attacks! The Zygarde at Prism Tower!!

He might have hit by the same ray Team Flare used on Z2.
Back
Top Bottom