R
Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, not bad. Third year Uni is hard, but coping so far.

We should have a battle some time. I missed our battles for Poison Belt - taking down your Crobat is, to this day, one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in a Pokemon game xD But I think you'll find my Gallade has quite a few more tricks up his sleeve now...
    Hi! I don't really know you but I saw your post in the Chat thread and just wanted to say, Welcome back to the URPG! :cheers:
    ~
    Zomg, welcome back!
    I can't really challenge you now, unless we make it a forum battle, since I have (at best) intermittent access to the internet for the next week or so.

I'll be looking forward to challenging your Dojo when I get back from my own family outing, though! =P
    ~Magik
    I think it's been longer than just a week, I haven't seen you on since the beginning of June...
    When are you going to come back to us?? You're the only Dojo I have left to beat! xD
    Hi, I'm looking to challenge your dojo again soon. I've been keeping an eye out for you on AIM but I haven't seen you for a week or so. When are you next going to jump on AIM?
    Great, congrats on graduating too, I did that last year and its a great feeling to know that you are done with the school you need to take :D

Also just in case you need it my AIM is Y2Beric
    I'd like to face your Dojo at some point so what is your AIM? This way I may challenge you on there rather than on the forum
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom