• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Ryoma Maser
Local time
11:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heyo, I’m reading through Orre: The Desert. for your prize review (congrats and nice work btw!). Is there anything particular you’d like or wouldn’t like me to focus on?
    kintsugi
    kintsugi
    Ah whoops! Sorry Pav. Well, congrats! I’ll just put together some general form thoughts then.
    kintsugi
    kintsugi
    what's your opinion on prose/grammar corrections? I noticed you've been doing a lot of backediting, which is rad, but are you mostly satisfied with where things landed or are you looking to hear more?
    Ryoma Maser
    Ryoma Maser
    Hey sorry for the late response, was in class when you sent this. I'm happy where the back-editing landed me but please tell me what you notice, always looking improve for more especially since grammar has never been my strong suit as Nori has shown through their reviews.
    Rosalina’s my favorite Mario character. So it brought me happiness to see your avatar. :bulbaLove:
    Hey, funny conincidence. Your current Custom User Title is what mine used to be.
    Ryoma Maser
    Ryoma Maser
    I STOLE IT!!!!!!

Yeah really just a coincidence, didn't even know you were theming Byleth as well.
    BackSet
    BackSet
    Well before it was just Byleth Kirby because way back when Joker was released for Smash I did Joker Kirby. But then I started playing Three Houses and so Byleth.
    The only advice anybody can give is, if you wanna be a writer, keep writing. And read all you can, read everything. – Stan Lee
    We're birthday buddies! :) Have a good one
    Ryoma Maser
    Ryoma Maser
    We're the only two that share this date apparently!! Thank you and happy birthday to you as well!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom