• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
Ryoma Maser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, how's it going? :) Seems like we post in totally different threads, so I haven't seen you around for a while!
    Ryoma Maser
    Ryoma Maser
    I've been mostly been inactive half the time anyways. I should really fix that. I have actually been on the Bulbagarden Discord more often now. Which I might have to lower my activity since my new school year is starting soon.
    How was The Tale of Princess Kaguya?!
    Ryoma Maser
    Ryoma Maser
    It was good. Wouldn't say I liked the film has a whole. First half with child Kaguya was probably my favorite part of the film and I was apathetic to most of the second half.
    In regards to the name Raidramon/Lighdramon, one is an English localized name (Raidramon), given to it in the anime, among other things. The other, however, is the original Japanese name (Lighdramon), retained in the English version of a smartphone game.
    Can you please tell me what's so great about Kimi no Na wa? I watched it and the animation was pretty cool but it still didn't stick like Studio Ghibli movies do.
    Ryoma Maser
    Ryoma Maser
    I honesty cannot described Kimi no Na Wa in words. There is a lot of things that make the movie great; like the soundtrack, animation. story, and even be relatable with the characters. My only gripe with the film is no explanation to Taki & Mitsuha's body swaps and time travel.
    Chibster
    Chibster
    (Expect late responses, sorry!)

Hmm I understand! Would you mind sharing a few songs of the soundtrack that stood out the most? I'm thinking about watching it again, maybe I just watched it at the wrong time.
    Ryoma Maser
    Ryoma Maser
    ZenZenSense, Sparkle, and Nandemonaiya.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…