Ryoma Maser
Local time
7:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm... interesting. I wish I could help, but I have enough on my plate with my own series, as well as my every-day chaos. The only idea I have on the top of my head is a Fairy/Fire-type, such as a flame sprite or along those lines. And, if memory serves, isn't the dog creature in greek mythology a cerberus?
    Nice work. You seem to be really balancing every type out well. And some of the type combos are good ones. Again, you're off to a good start, which is very impressive. Creating your own world is one thing, creating every single creature in it is quite another. I've been writing for years and I still need to "borrow" some ideas from elsewhere for a bit of inspiration.
    I just check it out. Even though it's not complete yet, it looks pretty solid right now. You're off to a blazing start. And the starter Pokemon (the first nine Pokemon... they are starters, right?) types look like fun combos. Nice work so far.
    Hmm, no you didn't. Is it complete? If so, I'll check it out right after I send one PM, but go right ahead and post a link. I'll check it out as soon as I finish my PM.
    Hmm... I see. Very interesting. Creating your own region and such is quite the endeavor, but I can see it'll be well worth it. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I cannot contribute anything to it, as my Pokemon ideas atm are running dry. But it looks like, regardless, you're off to a good start. I'll look into it in more detail when I get some more free time (as, right now, I have to do some work for the family, especially considering its my folk's anniversary today). But it looks promising.
    Hmm, sorry, I haven't. I've been sorta on and off here, so I haven't really checked out too much other than certain things.
    Heh, so I see. While I haven't been very active in X lately, last time I was playing it, I was trying to breed with it, but since I haven't played my X in a while, I forgot if I got any eggs yet.
    Meh, IVs don't really matter to me, so it's fine. Thanks again, and hopefully we can trade again sometime soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom