• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Ryoma Maser

1. Ryoma Maser

TEEN: Land of the Roses

Alright, let’s see if I can cheer you up after your war against this chapter with nice review of stuff. Ah yes, the next subject of Emily and Patrick’s study, the person known as Andrea Dennison. Honestly I kinda see this becoming a running gag of Andrea completely changing her personality in...
  2. Ryoma Maser

Bring it Back...

Bring back Kurt's balls in full, or at least the option to buy them instead of the weird way you get them in SM/USUM. On the topic of Pokeballs, the Pokeball Shop in XY was one of the best shops in all of Pokemon and wish they brought that back so badly. Since it's such a hassle to fly around...
  3. Ryoma Maser

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - What do you consider yourself an expert at?

Oh god Zinn! Why do you give me this question!? Considering how many fictional characters I do love so much (way more than I should really). I would probably pick Jerry Seinfeld from Seinfeld (though the real one I would mind either) probably just walking down the street getting something to...
  4. Ryoma Maser

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - What do you consider yourself an expert at?

RPG's are usually my go to video game genre(like XenoBlade & XenoBlade), with fighting games taking a close second.
  5. Ryoma Maser

WORLDBUILDING: Religion in Pokémon

I can't really think of any actually religion in Pokemon that can work. But I know in the Sinnoh games there was a church or something like that in Hearthome City called the Foreign Building which looks more like a church more then anything. From our own Bulbapedia: This sounds more like...
  6. Ryoma Maser

What video games are you playing now?

Just bought on sale The World Next Door a puzzle adventure game, have to say it's kinda interesting. Hope I don't suck, since I'm never good at puzzles no matter what the type.
  7. Ryoma Maser

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

The Dominican parrot apparently.
  8. Ryoma Maser

I assume some Touhou character I don't know.
  9. Ryoma Maser

I do really want to be a author/novelist. Hence why I frequent Writer's Workshop and the Writing Channel of our Discord now, as well as write fanfiction(check out my fic in the Banner below! Or don't). Though how close I am to this? I haven't even started my novel and I go off to university in...
  10. Ryoma Maser

Leafeon.
  11. Ryoma Maser

Pikachu.
  12. Ryoma Maser

What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0

I change my background about every month or so to keep things fresh. Since I also use a Chromebook I can change my New Tab page as well.
  13. Ryoma Maser

Writers Workshop General Chat Thread

I was specifically talking about the fighting a giant monster when your normal size which Attack on Titan and Power Ranger/Super Sentai do a lot.
  14. Ryoma Maser

Writers Workshop General Chat Thread

Looks over at Attack on Titan, and the various Power Rangers/Super Sentai seasons that do the same thing.
  15. Ryoma Maser

TEEN: Land of the Roses

So, hi. I'm not the one to leave Reviews often or at all for that matter(Flaze is still technically the only one I've review for). But you've seen my feedback on the original story in the Discord plenty of times and it's about time I leave a proper review for your fic. And since you're rewriting...