• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by Ryoma Maser

1. Ryoma Maser

What is the User Above Known For?

Known for ladybugs.
  2. Ryoma Maser

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Caribou?
  3. Ryoma Maser

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Not really. Luxray?
  4. Ryoma Maser

A Team Rocket Pikachu.
  5. Ryoma Maser

Jolteon.
  6. Ryoma Maser

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated March 10th, 2019)

My bad, small mistake. But my point still stands that the secondary type of the starters will help against their weaknesses secondary typing.
  7. Ryoma Maser

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated March 10th, 2019)

Actually, Sobble maybe becoming a Dragon is kinda interesting. Since Dragon as not been in any starter trio to my knowledge excluding Mega Evolution(Charizard X and Sceptile). And Water/Dragon is still a exclusive typing to Kingdra and Palkia only, so having that typing come more readily...
  8. Ryoma Maser

Jolteon versus a box.
  9. Ryoma Maser

Writers Workshop General Chat Thread

I would love an Arcade hangout in this deadwater town. There's a few arcade cabinets at a small hangout but it's never opens that often. It has a Foosball table, a Pool Table, Ms.Pac-Man, and a Star Wars Pinball machine. I wish there was more do here.
  10. Ryoma Maser

Jolteon versus a box.
  11. Ryoma Maser

You win again, Nintendo...

I guess Nintendo switched your feelings on buying it....................I'll go leave now, good luck with the $30 Dollar Switch, hope you don't get duped.
  12. Ryoma Maser

Writers Workshop General Chat Thread

Wait no no no! "GAAHHHH!" Gets caught in the flames.
  13. Ryoma Maser

ATTENTION: The Cat Returns

Is UA the Baron from Whisper of the Heart and The Cat Returns now? In addition to being Samurai Jack? Damn, I wish I was that cool. Also watch those two Ghibli films if you haven't already, love those Ghibli movies. Anyways congrats on modhood, don't know what other really bad jokes I can make...
  14. Ryoma Maser

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - What's your favourite Pokédex entry?

If the Jungle Book prove anything with Shere Khan, a tiger would be horrifying.
  15. Ryoma Maser

Rate the video game music above

7.5/10-It's a weird mix of Nightmare before Christmas and One Winged Angel of all things to me.