• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by Ryoma Maser

1. Ryoma Maser

Writers Workshop General Chat Thread

I was specifically talking about the fighting a giant monster when your normal size which Attack on Titan and Power Ranger/Super Sentai do a lot.
  2. Ryoma Maser

Looks over at Attack on Titan, and the various Power Rangers/Super Sentai seasons that do the same thing.
  3. Ryoma Maser

TEEN: Land of the Roses [rewrite]

So, hi. I'm not the one to leave Reviews often or at all for that matter(Flaze is still technically the only one I've review for). But you've seen my feedback on the original story in the Discord plenty of times and it's about time I leave a proper review for your fic. And since you're rewriting...
  4. Ryoma Maser

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Some 90's anime I can't pin for the life of me.
  5. Ryoma Maser

Who said there is battling in said fic? Who said the story was even in our time, in our world? Could be dragons!
  6. Ryoma Maser

That's 5 steps though......about 4.7 or 4.8 steps if you want to get technical about it. I know for mystery writers, you want to start at the end so you know what the major twist and ending of the mystery from the beginning of the story and not have the mystery constantly change from beginning...
  7. Ryoma Maser

My take on it when I saw it the previous week with one of my older sisters was that
  8. Ryoma Maser

Judging by the art style, I'll say a character from the Puyo Puyo series.
  9. Ryoma Maser

What was the last movie you watched?

I watched The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part with my older sister and my mother last night. Laugh way more then I thought I would,
  10. Ryoma Maser

What is the User Above Known For?

Known for ladybugs.
  11. Ryoma Maser

Caribou?
  12. Ryoma Maser

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Not really. Luxray?
  13. Ryoma Maser

A Team Rocket Pikachu.
  14. Ryoma Maser

Jolteon.
  15. Ryoma Maser

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

My bad, small mistake. But my point still stands that the secondary type of the starters will help against their weaknesses secondary typing.