• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by ryujiikata

1. ryujiikata

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Fairy-type Pokémon are my favorite, so Ralts is currently my buddy! Once I get Gardevoir, I'll start on one of the meme mons like Wailmer.
  2. ryujiikata

GO What is your strongest Pokemon you've found?

1495 CP Vileplume has been my strongest so far!
  3. ryujiikata

Ruby & Sapphire chapter could see potential US release: Hidden links found on VIZ Med

Re: Ruby & Sapphire chapter could see potential US release: Hidden links found on VIZ I'm really excited about this. RuSa is my favorite game set and I'll be stoked to finally be able to read the Adventures manga. :)
  4. ryujiikata

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Old fart here: Pokémon Red back on the week it came out.
  5. ryujiikata

How did YOU get into pokemon was it an accident?

When I was 10 my Nintendo Power issue came to me with a preview for Pokémon. A few months later, Pokémon Power. Then came the anime. Three weeks after that, Pokémon Red. Life ruined/made awesome.
  6. ryujiikata

Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewards

Re: Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewa Got my Leafeon, so I guess I'll be able to pick it up tonight when the DW becomes accessible again.
  7. ryujiikata

Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Global L

Re: Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Glob There's never a truer time for this.:cheers: Also, so I don't receive another warning for just posting a picture, here's a comment: There are people/parents that will buy this book just to get the Munna...
  8. ryujiikata

December CoroCoro scans!

I don't get the fat comments with Fuuro. She's drawn like a curvy girl who keeps in shape. :p I do love seeing the Pokémon drawn out, though. Sugimori's artwork never disappoints. :D
  9. ryujiikata

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Man Overboard - Real Talk
  10. ryujiikata

Too easy?????

Completely true. That's all my younger brothers-in-law play. Halo or Call of Duty nonstop. When they got HGSS, they called me endlessly for help getting through the most simple things. A lot of it has to do with them not reading, since Pokémon plainly tells you what to do and where to go at...
  11. ryujiikata

Early shipment! Fifth generation begins with a roar!: Pokémon Black and White preorde

Re: Early shipment! Fifth generation begins with a roar!: Pokémon Black and White pre Jesus Christmas Dammit, reject Digimon everywhere! Just kidding, they'll look much better after some Sugimori artwork (I hope...) :eh:
  12. ryujiikata

Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes all k

Re: Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes a Seeing this thing grow on /tr/ has been pretty awesome. I'm a huge fan of these and it gives me hope for our culture. :)
  13. ryujiikata

Times You Have Raged in Pokemon Games (any)

Trying to play Pokémon Mystery Dungeon in general is just a rage experience. I tried playing Red and Blue... I haven't picked up once since. Seems really silly to me. There's not even a reward to send to your RPG versions, so I don't see the point.
  14. ryujiikata

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Dillinger Escape Plan - Farewell, Mona Lisa
Back
Top Bottom