Recent content by Ryujin

1. R

Hey guys, I'm back.

Welcome back! It's always great to delve back into the charms of Pokémon.
  2. R

Was gen 4 really that bad?

For Pokémon games, D/P weren't that great but Platinum sorted that out. Plus, Gen IV brought along so many advances and changes that are used in all Pokémon games now. To list a few: The GTS and Global Terminal. Spin Trades Wi-Fi games not to mention Infernape is still one of the best fire...
  3. R

Your "YES!" moments

Beating Red with four Lv50 ish Pokémon. Dragonair helped loads.
  4. R

Was the first Pokemon game you played your favorite?

First played Pokémon Crystal an thought it was the best game ever. Revisited Johto with SoulSilver and was left speechless........ Loved the final moments against Lance with my Typhlosion.
  5. R

Hi :D My name's Nicole!

Hey. Welcome to the forums! So you like anime? I'd recommend checking out the "The Land of the Rising Sun" forum. It hosts a variety of threads about almost any anime series you could imagine! Hope to see you around!
  6. R

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

Good work guys! The Bulbagarden Origins captures the charm of the original skin, while adding a polished feel and a little flair too. Now for the hard part: Sevii Islands VS Bulbagarden Origins...
  7. R

Would you like Pokémon Snap 2 to be made?

Pokemon Snap was a great game on the Nintendo 64 but lacked a little depth. I hope If Snap 2 does hit the shelves it has as many Pokemon and Areas as possible. Plus if you could share your pictures using Miiverse that would make it officially awesome.
  8. R

What will you do to pass the time until B2/W2?

My friends Grandpa Plays pokemon and He's over 70!!
  9. R

What will you do to pass the time until B2/W2?

Hey Pokefans! As the release date of Pokemon Black Version 2 and White Version 2 (For the US and EU territories) inches closer a lot of you will be bored or highly anticipating the game. This thread is to let us know what you will do in the time up to the release. I'm personally going to play...
  10. R

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

Totally amazing! Love the little features like the Thread indicators.
  11. R

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

I've never replaced my starter in any of the games I've played but if the starters stay the same in B2W2 I'll be tempted to change. I'll still pick Oshawott though!
  12. R

What system will you play BW2 on?

My little DS lite is still one of the best things I have ever owned.
  13. R

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Thanks!
  14. R

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Can I ask you to create a Sig Banner and Avatar for me. Text: Ryujin Clours: Gold Style Signature Banner Character: Shiny Charmeleon Additional details: If possible could you border the banner in the same border you used for the large banner at the top of your opening post (in gold) and also...
  15. R

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Charmeleon-Ryujin 19/07/2012
Back
Top Bottom