• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

S.S. Shadow Minun

I'm S.S. Shadow Minun (ダークマイナンごう S.S. Dark Minun), and I'm a student. I like to read Seinen Manga (青年漫画) despite I'm a shōnen Pokémon fan. You can call me either "S.S. Minun", "Shadow Minun", or "S.S. Shadow Minun". S.S. Shadow Minun is a pun of S.S. Anne/S.S. Aqua/S.S. Libra/S.S. Spiral/S.S. Tidal, Shadow Pokémon and Minun.

I previously changed my username 4 times, two of which were honors to the red emblem (You mean Nissan GT-R?). The last one was a short of Special Heavy Battle Virtuaroid Division. After the last change, I shall not changing my username anytime, as this confuses me.

Seinen manga, drifting, motorsports, cars, Yakuza, and anything else.
Birthday
Mar 30, 1996 (Age: 24)
Favorite Generation
Generation VI (3DS)
Favorite Pokémon Type
Water
Favorite Region
Bulbapedia Username
SpecialStageRoute
Occupation
Student

Following