s|ush
Local time
2:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My team:

Torterra-Level 78
    Staraptor-Level 57
    Gabite-Level 37 (he was just there for the Experience Share Pokemon-he is now a full-fledged Garchomp ^_^)
    Gastrodon-Level 51
    Mamoswine-Level 46
    Lucario-Level 58
    I was thinking about teaching him that, but I'm not sure if I want a double-edged type of move since it causes recoil. Oh, and my Torterra already knows Earthquake, so that can help me out with Aaron and with Flint (even though Fire is super effective to Grass :p)

Hmm..as for an Eletric/Fire..I don't have any with me...I have a Houndoom and Electabuzz in the PC, however.

By the way, are you in the chats now? Perhaps we can talk there. 8D
    I haven't tried again since. ;_; I still don't think I'm ready, but my Staraptor is about a level ahead of Aaron's Vespiquen, so it might be able to one move KO him now. <3 My party so far:

Level 53 Lucario
    Level 41 Mamoswine
    Level 77 Torterra
    Level 53 Staraptor
    Level 49 Gastrodon (which knows Ice Beam, by the way ;))
    Level 36 Weavile

But since my Gastrodon knows Ice Beam, will I need to worry about leveling up a Weavile?

Anyways, I might also toss my Tropius in the Day-Care. <3 While I do have a Grass type already, technically Tropius is a Flying type also. :D A two-for-one!
    Okay, that's good to hear. <3

The question is..I'm still debating on what to use for my 6th Pokemon...while my Weavile can help, he is only Level 36...so I'm still debating over him.

Heh..I'm still trying to find a male Ralts..that way I can evolve it into a Gallade. :D
    Thanks a bunch! <3 I was really surprised when I used Fly against Vespiquen, particularly because he is a Level 46, and Vespiquen is a Level 50. >>

I just need to try a little harder and even out the creases in my team. <3 Thanks again!
    Alright! Whats your FC so I can add you? And then ill be on in less than two minutes.
    Alrighty! <3 My FC is 3996-2384-0906
    I can be on whenever you can, but, would you like to trade at 3 maybe?
    Oh, yay! <33 I appreciate it like mad.
    Anytime, really. I can hop on whenever you can.
    Ohhh! Thank you very much! Would you like to know what I have at the current moment? Or, do you mind if I trade you a crap load of bibarels? xD;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom