Recent content by Saana

1. S

Which Pokémon were you in Mystery Dungeon?

I started my first game (PMD EoD) in 2008, and I restarted yesterday. After the test I was a Skitty, and my partner was a Bulbasaur. The second time I cheated and checked the answers, so now I'm a Cyndaquil with a Bulbasaur! : D
  2. S

Your "YES!" moments

Well, Zekrom's/Reshiram's capture rate is 45, so that's pretty common. :D
  3. S

What was your first eeveelution?

My first own pokémongame was Pearl, so my first Eeveelution was Glaceon. It was kind of an accident. I didn't know that Eevee would evolve into Glaceon while wandering somewhere around Ice Rock(?), so... of course he had to level up RIGHT THERE. I don't even like Glaceon.
  4. S

Nuzlocke Challenge

I started my first Nuzlocke Challenge couple weeks ago in FireRed. I made it to the S.S Anne, but Gary-motherf***king-Oak alias Blue owned me. :D Today, I tried it again, with better luck! Now I'm having a break, and my game is going wonderfully! I just passed Sabrina's gym, and I'm heading...
  5. S

How do you play Pokemon?

When I play... I just play. I don't care about IV and EV stuff, egg moves, breeding, natures ym. I maybe just think what pokémons I'm gonna catch, but there goes the line. :D
  6. S

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon? When they released RBY, I was reeeeeaally young. Not even five years old. When I was seven, GSC were released, but I only knew about RBY. I "played" with my brother's pokémon cards, but I hardly knew anything about the games. When I was...
  7. S

Favorite PokeBall..

I like the normal Pokéball. It's cute and simple. :]
  8. S

Shinies...Worthless?

I've played Pokémon for (only, what a shame) 3 years now, and I haven't seen a single shiny. The first shiny I've ever capture is - of course - Lake of Rage Gyarados. I haven't seen or captured any other shinies, and that's why I think shinies are special. I've tried to use Pokéradar, but the...
  9. S

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

Indeed. That happened yesterday for me, and I was of course shocked. :D I first thought that it was going to be Raikou, and THAT would be a shock. Everyone swimming in the water would die to an electric shock?
  10. S

Celebrity Pokemon

You forgot one move; Perish Song. :--)
  11. S

Your strategy?

I never design my team, I just capture what I'm gonna get. But usually my team is not the best, because I can't just abandon moves that look just so amazing, even though they are weak and useless. >: Now I'm planning my new team already, so it could be powerful as it can be.
  12. S

How Hard Was the Elite Four For You?

I'm not a patient trainer, so I don't want to use lots of time in training. :D That's why my pokémons don't have much levels when I enter the league. I don't understand those people, who can get throught E4 on the first try! Maybe I should train my pokémons more.
  13. S

Stuff you want to see in Pokemon that it's currently not offering

Are you sure? They said, that HG/SS didn't take even a small amount of data from the disk (whatever it is called..). So maybe 5 worlds could really fit in that disk? :D Okay, I'm not 100% sure, but wow, it would be so cool to travel all the five worlds in one game... (Sorry for my bad English...
  14. S

How much do you care for the storyline? Do you like them so far?

DPP (and maybe BW) had too big plan, I mean all that space/timestuff, new universe ymv. I really like GSCHGSS storyline, it's nice, realistic and pretty simple. I think, that Gamefreak should focuse more on the trainer-part. Maybe if in BW they made a storyline, that's more like the tv-series...
  15. S

What pokemon look better in their original color instead of shiny?

Haha, I have to link some other shinies again... Found something really sad. ...what happened to Ampharos? "Hi, I'm Mr. Mime and I just threw up on myself." I just can't find the words that would describe this perfectly. Poor little Weavile... It looks like that Stantler just...
Back
Top Bottom