• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Sableye_

1. S

GEN VI: Zangoose / Anorith

Two rather specific and unrelated Pokemon, but I'm working on getting Christmas gifts for some friends. To be more specific~ HA Premier Ball Zangoose (Female); the IVs don't matter in the least bit to me. I would be thoroughly happy about a random, wild-caught one that you didn't do anything...
  2. S

GEN VI: Female Colosseum Starters

Blahmon; I've ended up busier than expected, and my internet has been trolling me. D: It randomly boots me off and won't work. I'm going to just start going online every evening/night at that time and hopefully we'll run into each other. :]
  3. S

Blahmon; I think just about any day this week would work for me, honestly. Perhaps we can aim for tonight and see how that goes? :)
  4. S

Blahmon; I'm so sorry, I never even seen your invites. D: My internet acts up sometimes, so that could've been a problem, or I just wasn't at my 3DS. I'll be available throughout tonight and tomorrow evening, if that would work for you?
  5. S

Dragonite_Knight; Alrighty, sounds good, if Dolce doesn't mind. That definitely would be useful in getting around the time zone issue.
  6. S

Blahmon; We're in the same time zone and that's about the same time that I'm usually available to trade too. Would next Tuesday work, maybe? Dolce; Yup, I'm Jess. I'll start hanging around online when I'm available to trade. Dragonite_Knight; I probably can do that, but I only have a timeframe...
  7. S

I need to breed one more premier ball Totodile, then all of your Pokemon are ready. :] Dragonite_Knight; I'll add ya. Pretty much any time today would most likely work for me, but my plans tend to change unexpectedly, and I can't really predict ahead of time when else I'll be available...
  8. S

Dragonite_Knight; I'll need your friend code. I already posted mine earlier. :] Dolce; I'm in the process of breeding your Totodile right now. I'm sorry about the wait, I've been busy. Blahmon; I'll start on your Pokemon as soon as I'm done with Dive Totodile.
  9. S

Dragonite_Knight; I've never seen Premier Chikorita, but Nest seems relatively common, so the former would be great. :] Dolce; Give me a bit of time to breed them. Are perfect IVs necessary, or should I just get the first females that I hatch? Blahmon; Don't worry about it. I've been busy...
  10. S

Dolce; I'm interested in Premier Cyndaquil and Great Totodile. Let me know which of my Pokemon you'd prefer for them. (: Blahmon; Alrighty, sounds good. I'll start breeding it for you now. My friend code is 4484 - 9484 - 5833 and my IGN is Jess.
  11. S

I'd be willing to trade for almost any species/Pokeball combination that I don't have already. I currently have Great Ball Cyndaquil and Premier / Dive Ball Totodile (both of which are available with egg moves). I can send you one of any of those in return, or if you'd prefer something IV bred...
  12. S

Facts about you...

Might as well let the users here get to know a bit about me, considering I just recently joined. -I found Pokemon late, because I didn't see the appeal. I got my first copy of Diamond version (as recommended by a guy who worked in the store) four years ago. -Being around other people, even...
  13. S

Music What music are you currently listening to?

Arch Enemy - You Will Know My Name A metal band with a female vocalist who can actually pull off unclean vocals. Yes. Just..Yes. <3
  14. S

ANOTHER art gallery

I honestly have been a fan of your art since I stumbled upon it somewhere else (I believe it was Pokecommunity). There's a lot of emotion within your drawings, and it's obvious that you have quite a bit of practice. After poking through this thread last night, I ended up finding a pencil and...