Recent content by sableyed

1. sableyed

Hey there! Are signups still open?
  2. sableyed

YES I'll post tomorrow - for some reason I thought I was waiting for Emil, sorry. (Stuff got real at work, my brain is everywhere.)
  3. sableyed

Just thought of something. I know we all live in different places and not every country participates, so if anyone doesn't have access to the 20 year anniversary giveaways (like this month's mew) let me know and I'll nab the promo cards for you. :)
  4. sableyed

@Stitsworth im on mobile for the night and I didn't see your post before I replied but... we can totally make evil plans in secret if you like xD
  5. sableyed

I mean *hair flip* if someone needs to be evil I am more than willing to come up with a character. I can post a signup tomorrow. Also YAS my friend code is 3625-9290-8227
  6. sableyed

Can't wait to hear from the new characters :)
  7. sableyed

I have a few thoughts! We've talked about a war happening elsewhere in the world SO my mind jumps to maybe someone developing a weapon? Also the idea of something being in stasis is very mewtwo but I like it a lot... we've set ourselves up for Dark and Weird, and I for one like that direction...
  8. sableyed

Start Ups An unlikely band of travellers

Ruby hauled her boot heavily out of the mud she had sunk into, stumbling forward and squishing down to her knees. Of course it was raining. Why wouldn't it be? She stayed down. Whatever. She was already caked in mud and sopping with rain and sticky with whatever else she had been pelted with...
  9. sableyed

Great with me! @Stitsworth Welcome welcome. I also hadn't RPed in almost 10 years so we are pretty much all in the same boat, I think. Also y'all... before I realized that the ghost of the guide was a ghost and not your ranger character I mentioned that Ruby could see him. I guess... I guess...
  10. sableyed

I dig it
  11. sableyed

Woo hoo! I'm pretty busy in real life, but my job is super slow this time of year so weirdly most of my free time is... well... during office hours. I can't do much besides internet at work, so I'll more or less be here.
  12. sableyed

I did, thank you! I SO understand exams and holiday retail and the combination thereof... make sure to come up for air a few times, haha. One thing I must say I like about our little RP group is that we all seem to have about the same amount of free time, which is next to none. X3
  13. sableyed

Your gym's secondary function

I LOVE this thread... I've thought about the gym leader thing but DEFINITELY never about the gym itself! My type would be dark, and it's super difficult to pick but I'm gonna say my team would be: Houndoom Weavile Bisharp Mega Absol Rematch: Hydreigon and Mega Sableye I feel like an old...
  14. sableyed

HI Y'ALL, sorry it's been so long. Traveling and work and all the other stuff, oh my. Anyway I will be much more active through the rest of the month! :)
  15. sableyed

Start Ups An unlikely band of travellers

Ruby tossed a lock of red hair out of her eyes and smiled. "Yeah, let's head back and make camp. I feel like we have a few friends now." Her smile only lasted a second or two. Heading back, she realized, meant back to a dead body. But the phantumps had shown her something important; the forest...
Back
Top Bottom