Safe
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually it's 1750/2400

It may seem like it's okay, but the average for the enitre nation is around 1500. I'm happy cause the grade gets me into any one of the universities I have my eye on, plus my writing SAT score is among the top percentage of marks in the nation! :D
    Crap, I didn't wanna tell you guys yet. :/ Wanted it to be a surprise. :(
    Oh well, the cat's outta the bag, but thanks for the kind thoughts. :)
    hello, I read your

----------
    The 3 Keys to a Good Short Comment
    ----------
    and wondered why can't I like the post?
    The chapter is posted.

Also; added a little surprise at the end of the chapter, something that wasn't seen in the beta version. :p
    I'd really like to hear your opinion on my latest chapter in the thread. You said you it was good but you also you'd comment later on. ^^
    So you're already graduating?

So you're already promoting a series that you still haven't written.

Wait does that mean that what your working on is like a lead-in to the story.

Oh...forget the above question by the way, I wrote it before reading the third sentence.

Sure I don't mind I've got the time tomorrow anyways.
    Well in itself there aren't that many filler chapters, I'm guiding myself by the list of episodes while I read the chapters to see what I've covered and so far I'm on season 2 and I've only spotted about 4 episodes that weren't in the manga and even then I can be sure since the episodes are out of order from the manga so the chapters could be from later story arcs.

In a way you can also say that most of Gintama is filler though, the story arcs are turned to anime the same way as in the manga but most episodes are based on only one or two chapters and probably have added stuff to make it longer and more fleshed out.

Well it is a cornerstone of manga as much as Dragonball Z plus a lot of the characters resemble HxH characters.

I've learned that while spoiling might help it eventually causes people to not check it out because you're not as surprised anymore.

Yeah I definitely get the idea, I just finished exams myself and now I luckily enter a week long break from school. When is your fic coming out anyways? your banner's awesome so it intrigued me.

Why don't you make it bi-weekly that way you can have a little more time at least.
    I think it'll come back, they probably put it on hiatus so that they would have more material they could use later, better than filler right?

Yeah Fairy Tail is good for me but I have to admit that it doesn't really stand out aside from the fights and the fan service, individual plot lines without fights are usually lacking most times.

Hunter x Hunter is good, I've only read the manga which...well it deserves its nickname of Hiatus x Hiatus but it's still good, though I like Yu Yu Hakusho better but the fact that it still manages to be good without having actual fights says a lot.

Medaka Box is good but it's one of those mangas/anime that you have to watch a good couple of chapters of before you decide if you like it or not, mainly because Medaka Box only picked up after it entered its second story arc and shifted genres. It's a pretty good read so you should give it a chance, you may have to wait a while for the anime though.
    They're pretty much the same though Sunrise is pretty loyal to the manga even if the story arcs and episodes are out of order they are episodic so it doesn't matter.
    Me too, I just finished exams but then I got a fever.

Awesome xD I started reading the manga like a week ago...it's interesting, it's different from what I normally read but it still catches my eye a lot I just finished the Yagyuu arc today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom