Safe
Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nothing much, just wanted to know how you were doing?

Hey you're a Gintama fan right?
    Ok, I'll read them. I'm leaving me the house right now and I'll get back to you later.
    We've used some of the Badge names you suggested. Thank very much!
    Thank you!

Also, I've implemented your suggestion about adding what the badges are for in the Hall of Fame as well as adding names for the badges. I'm not happy with the names for the golden badges so if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Also, if I haven't already I'll add links to the banners for the awards like you suggested before.
    ...You've been spying into my conversations? *Cracks knuckles*

And yes, math is tedious. You tell me that sitting down doing 100+ repetitve math questions should be considered fun. :(
    I think you're doing it wrong. You rate the user profile, not the avatar/sig/username/etc. I know this because I don't have any black or red on my profile page.
    It looks neat but I think I'll stick to my own until it bores me. ^^

Anyway, chapter five is progressing nicely.
    huh, thanks. Anyways I saw Arrietty just now. It was great but also disappointing. The detail, animation, soundtrack, characters, and moral message was perfect. But the story was next to nothing. I kept waiting for the story to begin and all I got was a bunch of credits. What a disappoinment, words cannot describe this disappointment.

Anyway, I writing that character guide I told you about, and I'm going to show the draft as soon as it's done. It'll be long but I think it'll be the best ever. Oh, and I'm doing the review guide, too.

I'm worn out now, and I need to sulk around a bit, see ya later.
    huh, pretty cool cover art. When will you post the actual one-shot, though?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom