Safe
Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not much, right now I'm just chilling but I've been pretty good with school and such. How about you?
    So I finished writing chapter 1 but I wanted to ask if it was okay to pass you the next chapter that I write rather than this one xD I wanna see if I can spot all the mistakes.
    Hey man! I wasn't planning on staying too long, since I have to wake up early tomorrow. So, what's up?
    Oh by the way I was wondering if you got the message, it's just that you're not the only with the name Lance xD but I remembered yours didn't have any type of symbol or character but I wanted to check if you had gotten it.
    Hey remember the fic I told you about before, I was wondering if you wanted to give the prologue a read to tell me how it is.
    I'm not too good with one shots honestly xD I find it really hard to compress a story in just one chapter though I'm planning on doing a fic right now but I'm split on what to do it about.
    Well I thank you for being able to help xD and maybe one day I can write something for you to read :p see if I've gotten better from the last time you reviewed one of my stories.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom