• Snowy arrives in Motostoke and signs up to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as Snowy encounters some rather noisy individuals in a hotel lobby.

Recent content by SaffronGamer

1. SaffronGamer

BGBC Summer Skirmish (A Simulator OU Tournament)

Bah I can't resist, I'm in if there is still room.
  2. SaffronGamer

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [CANCELLED]

bah, what a waste
  3. SaffronGamer

Re: Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Round 1] yeah gg and all that jazz
  4. SaffronGamer

Re: Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Round 1] Yeah my bad, I'll try to battle GCT tomrrow. I've been really lazy about it :/
  5. SaffronGamer

Re: Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Round 1] I'll be playing GCT soon
  6. SaffronGamer

The BCL auction discussion thread

ehhh, I've heard hes quite oblivious to everything. :3
  7. SaffronGamer

Its not a bad team I suppose, but I have no idea whatsoever how good this Axel guy is :/
  8. SaffronGamer

Depends... Did you clean your room and eat your vegetables? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Soooooo... Who wants to guess which team is going to win? GEB and GCT teams look stong to me.
  9. SaffronGamer

Terra, Terra, Terra... Its Just Lizardman...
  10. SaffronGamer

ATTENTION: Bulbagarden Forums Staff Drive 2012 - Come join the team!

I couldn't not enter, I had to throw my app in there too. I might go on other forums alot, but I would never leave BMGf :3
  11. SaffronGamer

Sent mine in like a week ago, lemme know if I need to resend it.
  12. SaffronGamer

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Auction]

Bids won: Terrandom:100 credits Lizardman: 8,500 credits ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Credits Before Bid:1,400 credits Players Bidding for:Axel Evens Sharp 1,400 credits Credits After Bid: 0 credits
  13. SaffronGamer

Hey Terra and I are really unsure about this(well I'm unsure). Since I bidded last night at 1,400, and Sythesis bidded higher with 2,000 then it looks like he dropped the bet on IFM. Then after 24 hours(check the times of the post), GEB bidded with 3,000. Would this mean that I've won IFM? I...
  14. SaffronGamer

I believe that currently, the minimum bid for windie for you is 3,700. But you can make it 5,000 if you wish. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think that from now on, we should have our bets more organized. Such as have all currents bids...
  15. SaffronGamer

Okay guys the betting on Windie is getting a bit insane. Earlier it kinda made sense, but now its just random betting. Take a look see at the quotes: Summery: If what I just said doesn't make any sense, then just look at the quotes I have or the past posts in the thread. Many apologies if...