• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by SaffronGamer

1. SaffronGamer

BGBC Summer Skirmish (A Simulator OU Tournament)

Bah I can't resist, I'm in if there is still room.
  2. SaffronGamer

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [CANCELLED]

bah, what a waste
  3. SaffronGamer

Re: Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Round 1] yeah gg and all that jazz
  4. SaffronGamer

Re: Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Round 1] Yeah my bad, I'll try to battle GCT tomrrow. I've been really lazy about it :/
  5. SaffronGamer

Legend of Zelda Favorite Sword Techniques

Mine are the Great Spin attack in Minish cap/Hurricane Spin in Wind Waker(not to be confused with the great spin in TP) and the Back Slice in Twilight Princess.
  6. SaffronGamer

Legend of Zelda Favorite Gear/Weapons?

ive always liked the Beetle and the Bard Spinner. cant ever forget the clawshot either. I do like the remote control bombs in minish cap, those could definitly make a reapearance.
  7. SaffronGamer

Legend of Zelda Favorite/Least Favorite Boss Fights?

Favorite:Vaati in Minish Cap(of course), can't forget ganondorf in Twilight Princess Least Favorite: The Imprisoned in Skyward sword. If you cant fight his last two phases right, you're screwed.and Giraham is a pain to beat if you dont know how to fight him...
  8. SaffronGamer

Legend of Zelda Favorite Games

I like Skyward Sword, Minish Cap, Ocarina of Time, and Twilight princess. I love the minish cap game so much, I've already played it 3 times and I'm working on a 4th. Ive already gotten a pefect file on Skyward Sword(yes, hero mode) Twilight princess was fun, but I accidentally deleted my file...
  9. SaffronGamer

Legend of Zelda Favorite Character

I'm going to completly sound like a cliche fanboy. But I, of course, love The Wind Mage Vaati.
  10. SaffronGamer

Legend of Zelda Live-Action Zelda Movie?

yeah I cant hate it completly either. I didn't like how bowser was portrayed though. Now what if the Zelda movie was in a series of films? Like it had say, "X" amount of films that correspond with a specific game. and try to be close to the proper timeline as possible.
  11. SaffronGamer

Comon guys, Nintendo can make a good live-action video game movie. Remember how much of a hit the Mario Bros. movie was?
  12. SaffronGamer

Legend of Zelda LOZ Simple Questions/Answers Thread

How does one move forward in Skyward Sword? Fi tried to explain it, but its to hard for me to understand. D:
  13. SaffronGamer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBCzkz3gHb8 Its coming soon to a theater neer you, 3 years ago.
  14. SaffronGamer

Re: Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Round 1] I'll be playing GCT soon
  15. SaffronGamer

The BCL auction discussion thread

ehhh, I've heard hes quite oblivious to everything. :3
Back
Top Bottom