Recent content by SaftOchBulle

1. SaftOchBulle

SwSh Mega Evolutions in Pokémon Sword and Shield?

Didn't they specifically say that Dynamax is gonna replace both mega evolution and z-moves at the E3 thingy? Which I interpreted as they're not gonna be in the game at all.
  2. SaftOchBulle

SwSh “Name” the player characters

I don't believe those are going to be the actual names in game. (tbf I don't think they will actually appear as NPC:s in game since it'd be weird when you run around with other players in the wild area that look the same.) It's probably similar to when they showed off the PSS in XY and the PC:s...
  3. SaftOchBulle

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Don't know if this is the place to post it, but I made an unofficial opening theme, just like I did for X/Y. I wouldn't complain if we got someting similar to that!
  4. SaftOchBulle

I think you are overthinkig previous patterns. They are just going to distribute the starters however they deem most "fitting" (reed marketable). I personally hope we get the female PC with sobble because they look really good together, but could see Ash getting it depending on how the...
  5. SaftOchBulle

Referees for random battles...Why?

Yeah that is pretty wierd. It's not like someone randomly decides to be a referee when you play football or volleyball or anything for funsies with your friends in real life. When having non-competitive battles, surely theres no need...
  6. SaftOchBulle

I gotta say after watchong all the female PC memes, pls have her be the female companion, give her something to do and OMG I NEED HER TO BE SCOTTISH WITH A SHORT TEMPER!!!!!!
  7. SaftOchBulle

I don't understand why having brittish accents'd be a problem if they use brittish VAs. In fact I hope that's the case in the english dub. If a pokémon region was made after Finland I'd want Fenno-Swedish VAs for the Swedish dub (it's only a minority language, but anything to get rid of the...
  8. SaftOchBulle

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

I'm pretty sure the football stadiums aren't gyms, since there's only 5 of them. Like some people said earlier, it's probably a side competion of sorts. It looks like they are battling in the stadium in the trailer though, so it's probably a battle oriented side challenge.
  9. SaftOchBulle

Best Pokemon series? Least favourite?

Haven't seen SM but I'd rank the rest as following: DP Kanto XY AG, Johto BW DP had by far the best and most thought through story arc. Kanto is high on the list mostly because of the comedy.
  10. SaftOchBulle

Which was your favorite league?

I voted for Sinnoh but I believe Johto was almost as good. I really like the format in the Johto leauge, especially with the screening process. It's really stretching the suspension of disbelief when there are exactly 64/128/etc trainers that have gotten all the required badges... And also there...
  11. SaftOchBulle

Pokeshipping General Discussion

I know it was the Z-ring and it was a joke. I was joking as well... As for the absence of a proper goodbye scene, I feel like they wasn't really able to fit that in, prioritising the battles. Also, back in the day they always had a farewell scene, even with the cotds, if I recall correctly...
  12. SaftOchBulle

Watched the latest episode just now with the sub! Misty asked Ash for a ring! Pokéshipping canon XD!
  13. SaftOchBulle

Misty & Brock Confirmed for Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime

TR has stalked Ash for 20 years, I don't understand why they'd need a specific reason to follow him to Kanto.
  14. SaftOchBulle

Misty & Brock Confirmed for Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime

Doesn't seem to be any trace of Samurai in the preview though...
  15. SaftOchBulle

Just watched the preview, and let's just say that I'm hyped! Jigglypuff is making an appearance so maybe Ash and Misty will fall asleep onto each other? They also included the scene from gotta catch you later where Misty gives Ash the napkin, so even if we don't get any proper hints we might get...
Back
Top Bottom