S
Local time
8:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is Random Matchups the best example of experiencing the metagame minus the dominance of hazard moves and the banning of Blaziken, Excadrill, Garchomp, and Thundurus?
    It's possible, as Game Freak could have used any flag they wanted. But I do remember checking this rather carefully; that is, I went to Elm's lab immediately after the egg hatched. Unfortunately, I can't be certain of this anymore.
    It should hatch before the third gym. There is a small chance that I'm remembering the event wrong, and that the third starter disappears when you've collected all the Johto badges (that's another point in which you're required to see Elm).
    Nothing alludes to it, and if memory serves it disappears when the Togepi egg hatches (you're expected to return to Elm's at that point).
    I remember Pikaninja stating that competitive players were dickwads to their Pokemon. I also remember another dude saying something about Smogonfags being "jerk-offs".
    Another thing about the TVT Pokemon thread that irked me was that most people in the thread were firmly against competitive. Like Bad Wolf and some other dudes I forgot.
    I mean, he can be annoying but sometimes everyone just overreacts. I found some of the comments about him very, very venomous.

But anyway, Serebii is kind of boring now and Misc. has gone to hell, so I decided to join here. I just happened to see you on the Active User list, but I couldn't respond immediately since I had to make 5 posts first.
    Oh man, when I read about how much Wacky Pancake wanted me back...

I can't help but pity the guy. He's just a kid, he doesn't deserve some of the crap he gets.

And why do I keep on confuzzling Yamii's gender?
    Holy crap, it's really you! I missed you, man. I'm Nizbel. Remember me? We used to be great friends, didn't we?

(I certainly hope you aren't really Yamii, my friend.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom