S
Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope, its definitely not as centralizing. Partly because game freak made sure to reduce its impact. They removed the tm, which means many mons lose it with their dw abilities, like gliscor while many new mons who might have learnt it like golurk don't get the chance.

Most importantly, it is team preview which destroyed sr. Now there is nothing called as "suicide leads" since I would rather lead with something which will give me a benefit over other leads. So, no more azelf setting up sr and then blowing up. What's more, I can now see what my opponent uses as his stealth rock Pokemon and take suitable action. Like double switching to infernape on his ferrothorn/heatran, etc.

It is definitely not as centralizing. The metagame is far too fast-paced. Generally most teams do carry sr primarily for dragonite and volcarona, but unlike last gen, it is possible to prevent sr for the entire match. Most teams donot carry a spinner nor a spin-blocker. Infact I use a sun volt-turn which is messed up by sr and yet i got to 1300 with it.
    Very true. I was playing yesterday with a new sun team and I didn't see a single non-weather team. And tbh, it is understandable. only weather can beat weather, from my experience. I easily defeat non-weather teams even if they carry mons like Heatran, gastrodon, etc. How can one Pokemon hold out against entire teams especially when something as random as hp grass rotom-w and earthquake foretress can easily eliminate thses cogs?

Weather centralizes the game completely. Thats why I feel like battling in the lower tiers now.
    Holidays are the best.:-D Its raining here and that makes me happier. If i was a Pokemon I would surely have rain dish as my ability!!
    IKR, Charizard could've been on the same ranks as Infernape if it wasn't for Stealth Rock's existence and losing Dragon Pulse in its movepool.
    I'm having some trouble with the negative responses from my latest blog entry, and I tried to respond to them as much as possible. You could help if you want unless you want to bring your two cents about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom