• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Sailor Tay

1. S

Obsolete: [OLD] Bulbagarden Forum Rules (Last Updated April 13th, 2022)

Ok, so, I haven't been to Bulbagarden in years, so I'm out of the loop here. I went to my profile to update my info, and I saw that I couldn't change my username. Was that option disabled? Because I would really appreciate it if I could get mine changed. I use the name Katie Holt on most places...
  2. S

Your newest purchase or gift

It was a couple weeks ago, but I picked up two different Sailor Moon t-shirts for my birthday.
  3. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Eric Stuart Band - The Bottom Line
  4. S

Currently, a cover I recorded of U2's "One". As much as I think the song by and large is overrated, and Bono doesn't sing it with the passion he used to... it's still one of my favorites, and the message is strong and one I support.
  5. S

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Saw that a couple days ago. To paraphrase one of my friends, it left me grinning like an idiot.
  6. S

That was really clever on the marketing team doing that. They even snuck in a visual shoutout to Equestria Daily.
  7. S

That has been confirmed, yes.
  8. S

No, not at all. Some non-fans I've encountered don't get it, but most tolerate my loving of the ponies XD
  9. S

Even though Hasbro has been lax regarding episode uploads, it's still... technically illegal. Though I even admit to YTing a few episodes myself, but only due to me being impatient.
  10. S

Dave Matthews Band - The Last Stop
  11. S

^ Yeah, G3.5 is best to be forgotten about.
  12. S

Phil Collins - Take Me Home
  13. S

U2 - No Line on the Horizon
  14. S

Billy Joel - Keeping the Faith
  15. S

Ash Club

New wallpaper.
Back
Top Bottom