• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by SailorClef

1. S

What real-life evil force will the next team be based on?

It will be based on serebii.net AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  2. S

Sound problems with Pearl

I think you might have SOUNDPROOF ability.
  3. S

[UPDATE: 7/08/08] Bulbagarden Double-Elimination Tournament

Name: SailorClef Friend Code: 2277 3132 5677 Methods of Contact: aim: tsukinofairy msn: [email protected] (and uhh.. irc) >__>
  4. S

lol wut, Rayquaza?

then the cops would be looking for Paras and Parasect and Morty >___>
  5. S

Does the guy that says "Yo! Champ in the makeing!" have a name

But if you played GSC.... also, in the old games he says "champ in making"...not "in THE making".. (lol engrish)
  6. S

What did you name your rival in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

I named him "Roger".. I dunno.
  7. S

Sugimori Artwork (pochis, 7ups and javiers FORBIDDEN!)

I'm pretty sure I once had a deck of playing cards that had those pictures on them.. the bulbasaur looks particularly familiar but.. It was years ago and I don't have them any more, unfortunately D: could that possibly be 14 year old Red from the 2nd gen?
  8. S

Origin of Suicune

it's someone's character that's a ripoff of suicune >______> (look at the file names, they're set up like they were saved from deviant art...and I just checked and.. yeah. It's someone's character.)
  9. S

Who wears glasses?

I don't wear glasses >_>;
  10. S

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

DOROTHY the Kingdra 8D
  11. S

Is anyone else upset......

Shroomish is so 'kawaii'
  12. S

Biggest non-criminal asshole in Pokemon

IT WAS HIS TWIN BROTHER EUGENE 8DDDD also: I don't see Paul inflicting physical harm on people >_> BUT EUSINE DOES AS YOU CAN SEE IN THIS SCREEN SHOT.
  13. S

A completely ridiculus, yet awesome idea...

Nintendo didn't because Nintendo doesn't make the games 8D; but anyway, they already have to make sprites for every Pokemon..with animations..shiny versions..and gender differences..and it's pretty obvious that they already have to cut corners with the sprites and animations. Do you...
  14. S

Human Charater Ethnicity

MAXIE WAS A NICE CHRISTIAN MAN. AND ARCHIE WAS A NICE JEWISH MAN. AND BRANDON WAS A NICE EGYPTIAN MAN! (sorry, it had to be done) but on a more serious note.. I... Don't think people should really be taking the hair/eye colors that much into consideration.. If you think Misty is Irsh...
  15. S

Pokémon anomalies.

You've justified Chansey, but... like Te-em said... WHAT KIND OF SICK COW DRINKS ITS OWN MILK? then again..they..also can be caught holding moo-moo milk...that's already in a bottle
Back
Top Bottom