Recent content by SaintJimmy

1. S

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Oh goodness. Why not? I guess I look better than my last picture.
  2. S

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

You should name your bonsai trees.
  3. S

What are you hearing right now?

Dad's footsteps and my brother's annoying trumpet practice. He's practicing 'Jingle Bells'.
  4. S

What are you wearing right now?

My aviator jacket, some headphones, black jeans, and my converse shoes
  5. S

What do you want most right now?

For my brother to quit practicing trumpet because it's annoying as hell. :(
  6. S

Issues

When I try and join, it says I don't have the permission to access the page. Even though it says I have no permission, it joins the group anyway, and then puts a copy of the same group on my page along with the group I already can't get rid of. If I leave the group copy, the other one still...
  7. S

Issues

Last time I posted a thread about this, no one replied, so I'll ask again. I had about 300~400 groups and decided to leave them all. It let me leave them all except for one. (The cute pokemon group. Which I don't want to be a member of) Actually, I'm not a member of the group anymore...
  8. S

Group issues.

I recently decided that having 400+ groups on my profile was very stupid looking and annoying, so I decided to leave all of them except one. I left the cute pokemon group (still on my profile, however). Whenever I click on it and go to its settings, it asks me if I want to join, which I...
  9. S

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 I used my granny's webcam. Deal with it.
  10. S

Shop Sign-Up Thread

I'm Zexion and I can do recolors, banners, avatars, neons, rainbows, lickies (only available on fridays otherwise i may get FLOODED again), I can recolor animations (one solid color or rainbow), I can do buttons, and basically just random things (if requested I can surprise peeps) if ya wish...
  11. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day
  12. S

In which a Moose makes art for those who want their eyes to bleed

Re: The GDS Hey, thanks. I 'preciate that. Elekid's so awesome. >w< Again, thank you~~ ^^
  13. S

What Famous People Have You Met?

Robert Coffie from that new movie Cowboys and Aliens (I think).. I shook hands with him, he was pretty nice. My dad was thinking about buying a boat from him. He was also in Sixgun, for sure though. He was the blacksmith guy.
  14. S

How's the weather over there?

Nice, sunny, and cheerful. Wonderful typical CA day.
  15. S

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

DT: Did you move or something?
Back
Top Bottom