S
Local time
10:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pryce in Special sounds like Kony.

BTW, I'm sorta laid-back when it comes to Special and it's issues since Pokemon as a whole had a lot of unbelievable stuff and I may've grow accustomed to it. Or something like that.
    ...Puu! 8D And rrrruuullleeesss! (check profile picture)

Nice new profile picture by the way. xDDD
    I'm writing this here since I don't want the Opinions on PokeSpe thread to veer off topic: I'm actually writing a Pokemon fanfic based on the Black & White games. The story is meant to take its time as we see Hilda, Bianca and Cheren travel the region and encounter Team Plasma and N as they grow and change over the course of the story. It doesn't rush like PokeSpe or drag things out with pointless filler like the Anime. Plus, there's a lot of original story elements from me to develop the characters and story and even the Pokemon. After the League and final battle again N, the story is given much more originality with little game plot for a skeleton. I focus on Hilda and her friends (including N) training their Pokemon to teach them various moves and I even feature a squad of Team Plasma Knights as recurring antagonists.

There's more but the basic idea is to write a series that does the things PokeSpe and the Anime doesn't get right and create my own vision of Pokemon. It's to have lighthearted tones balanced with drama and action. I won't say that I'll succeed or fail but I'd like to know if you're interested.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom