• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Sakuraa
Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Iono Partytime After Anime Debut!! :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :wynaut: :wynaut: :wynaut: :wynaut: :wynaut: :wynaut: :wynaut: :wynaut: :wynaut: :wynaut: :wynaut: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    • Love
    Reactions: Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    Definitely! I loved her so much in the episode :bulbaWave:
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yup. :) Was Good Seeing Her. :) Hope She Does Appear Again. I Wish Iono Had Kept The Same VA From When Iono Was First Introduced In That Scarlet And Violet intro Video, Since Fairouz Ai IS Iono LOL. :) :p :p Voice Fits Her. But Yeah, Overall, I Think Horizons Is AWESOME IMO. :) :D :cool:
    Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    Yeah, I really hope she shows up again since her role was still pretty minor in the grand scheme of things.
    Haha, I Like The Iono Pic. :) :wynaut: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
    Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    Thanks! I love her :bulbaLove:
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yup, She Was Probably My Favorite Paldean Gym Leader. :) :D :cool: I Haven't Beaten My Game Yet, Was Gonna Do Her Last XD. :) :p :p
    Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    I went the path were I could battle her as soon as possible, so I think she was the 2nd gym leader (4th boss), I defeated :LOL:
    Hello, Back Again. :)
    Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    Hey, how's it going.
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Going Fine, Summer Job Started Up Again. After A Year Off Because... U Know... X_________X
    Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    Great. I'm still looking for a job. Hopefully soon though :bulbaWave:
    Hello, Wanted To Come Over And Say Hi Again After So Long. :) :cool:
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Ah Ok. :) Funny How I NEVER Used Toxicroak In Gen 4 But I Used One For Gen 5 LOL!! But Yeah Agreed, I Think With Porygon Z In The Trailer, I THINK It Indicates The Platinum Dex Is Going To Be In This Remake, So I Can Probably Use Like A Rhyperior Or Something. I LOVE Sinnoh But The Middle Half Of The Dex I DON'T Care For Like Cherrim, Vespiquen, Wormadam, And A Few Others, That's Just Me Tho.
    Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    I hope we get the Platinum dex too. Or at least something similar to it. It's so much better for team building.
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yup Agreed. If Ur A Fire Type Fan, UR SCREWED LOL!! U Either Get The Starter OR Ponyta LOL!!
    Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    Sorry for getting back to this so late. Been busy lately and the one time I remembered to check back here the site was down for maintenance o_O As for Journeys......I'm going to be 100% completely honest I have not been watching it. :( I really never liked the premise of it, but I told myself I'd at least watch the Galar focused episodes. Then those seemed to completely diminish for a long time and every episode was just in Kanto. The big nail in the coffin was when the show went on hiatus from the virus and I just stopped paying attention to it all together. I'll sometimes read about the episodes on Bulbapedia, but most times I don't worry about it. So yeah, I've been away from the anime for a while, just haven't really found the urge to watch.
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    No Prob. And Yeah... SUCKED It Was On Maintenance The Other Day.

That's Totally Fine, And Yes SUCKED It Went On Break And Kinda Messed Everything Up. :/ Was WEIRD, First Time In My 12 Years Of Watching The Anime (In Japanese) To See Them Go On A Hiatus. And That's Totally Fine, I Enjoy It Mostly. There's Episodes I Like, And Episodes That Are SUPER MEH!! I Think The Next Few Look Good, And The Return To Alola Has Me HYPED!! :) But Hey, Liked Hearing That Honest Opinion.(y)U Don't Care For It, I Respect That.
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Thanks. :) :bulbaWave: (y) Always Good To Hear Feedback. :)
    Your avatar is amazing did you make it yourself? :love:
    Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    No, I found it on Deviantart. I'm glad you like it :D
    Weiss
    Weiss
    I’m Scottish and have a pet bunny what’s not to love! Thank you so much I’ll look for it later.
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yup, R.I.P. Lillie. :( I'm Guessing Sophocles And Lana Are The Standouts For SM? Or Just Out Of Everyone, They'e Just The Ones U Want To See Make Far LOL... But PFF... Imagine The Writers Just Make MAGIC Out Of Nowhere And SOMEHOW They Give Lillie A BS Win LOL!!! :p:LOL::ROFLMAO::bulbaFacepalm::annoyedVoltorb:
    Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    They've been my favorite classmates since the beginning so I just want them to get far out of favoritism :ROFLMAO:
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Ah I Can Understand That. :) HATED Sophocles At First, Like... His First Main Episode Focused On Him In SM, At The Mall... Is My LEAST FAVORITE SM Episode. But He Got Better like The Charjabug Episodes And Such. :):cool: And Then Lana... O______O If I Had To Make A Top 5 Or 10 SURPRISING Stuff... This Would Be Like 1 Or 2!! Like... O__________O Lana Has Been The BIGGEST SURPRISE!! Like... The AMOUNT Of GREAT Episodes She Has Had Have Been... UNBELIEVEABLE!! Now I DON'T KNOW If It's Because She's Like The Writer's Pet To Write Because Of Her AMAZING Sports Stuff LOL!! :) :p:ROFLMAO: But INCREDIBLE!! By The Looks Of The Preview, It Looked Sparkling Aria Caught The Bloom Doom, So We Shall See. Lillie's Been A Favorite Kinda Because BIAS From The Games LOL!!! :)
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Had A Smile On My Face Whole Time. Could ARGUE The Twist At The End And The Villain Ruin The Film, But Still Handled Well Enough For Me, Like I Actually Liked The Villain In Some Areas Personally. A-, And Will Be GLAD To See This Film Again In Theaters LOL!! :)
    Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    Glad to hear you liked it.

On another note, I literally just realized that I can easily watch the new episodes dubbed on the official Pokemon website. I checked out the Pikachu episode a few weeks ago. Idk why I didn't think of that before instead of just waiting and waiting for Youtube uploads.
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yup, REALLY LOVED It. :) Fun Film!! :) Ryan Reynolds IS GOOD As Usual, But Justice Smith Just REALLY SURPRISED Me. :) I'd Say Pokemon Standouts Were: Pikachu, Psyduck, Mr. Mime, And A Few Others.

... Why Didn't I THINK OF THAT THERE LOL?!?!!? But Yes, That Basically Has ALL The SM Episodes LOL!! :)
    Been A While, But Wanted To Comment On Your Avatar. Cute one :) And Just Curious... U Been Watching SM At All, Or Just Life In The Way Now LOL?
    Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    Nice. :) I started watching a bit of Boruto before coming back to school. Team Gaara watches My Hero Academia too.
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yup. :) Don't Know Just... Felt Like Watching It For The HECK Of It LOL!! :) And I LOVE Hearing Some Voice Actors I Know From Many Other Shows LOL!! :) Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Voice Acting GOD Steven Blum. And PFF... WOW Gaara's Voice Is SOOOOOO DISTRACTING Now LOL!! Since His Voice Actor Voices On A Marvel Animated Show LOL!! :)

Oh Cool. :) I'll Have To Ask About That Sometime. :) But Yeah... IT'S AWESOME!!!!!! :)
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    So... Do U Know WHAT Pokemon That The SM Companions And Ash Have? Or Not Really Cute U DON'T Follow As Much?
    Thumbs Up, Yep!! :) How Have Things Been? Decided To Take A Break From Let's Go, So I've Been Doing SMASH And UltraSun Again. :) NEVER FINISHED UltraSun LOL, So I'm Just Slowly Playing It Again LOL!! :)
    Basically... Jigglypuff With Jimmy Neutron Hair, AND Charizard (Who Looks Like Those Monsters From The First Live Action Scooby Doo Film... X__________X Look The WORST IMO!! We'll See How It Goes, I Pretty Much Watched That Trailer OVER 15 Times When It Came Out That Dat LOL!! :)

Let's Go So Far Is REALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!! :)
    sounds so hyped about new games i cant tell feel the same
    enjoy for me i dont feel any hype since oras
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom