• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!
Sakuraa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Had A Smile On My Face Whole Time. Could ARGUE The Twist At The End And The Villain Ruin The Film, But Still Handled Well Enough For Me, Like I Actually Liked The Villain In Some Areas Personally. A-, And Will Be GLAD To See This Film Again In Theaters LOL!! :)
    Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    Glad to hear you liked it.

On another note, I literally just realized that I can easily watch the new episodes dubbed on the official Pokemon website. I checked out the Pikachu episode a few weeks ago. Idk why I didn't think of that before instead of just waiting and waiting for Youtube uploads.
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yup, REALLY LOVED It. :) Fun Film!! :) Ryan Reynolds IS GOOD As Usual, But Justice Smith Just REALLY SURPRISED Me. :) I'd Say Pokemon Standouts Were: Pikachu, Psyduck, Mr. Mime, And A Few Others.

... Why Didn't I THINK OF THAT THERE LOL?!?!!? But Yes, That Basically Has ALL The SM Episodes LOL!! :)
    Been A While, But Wanted To Comment On Your Avatar. Cute one :) And Just Curious... U Been Watching SM At All, Or Just Life In The Way Now LOL?
    Sakuraa
    Sakuraa
    Nice. :) I started watching a bit of Boruto before coming back to school. Team Gaara watches My Hero Academia too.
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yup. :) Don't Know Just... Felt Like Watching It For The HECK Of It LOL!! :) And I LOVE Hearing Some Voice Actors I Know From Many Other Shows LOL!! :) Todd Haberkorn, Yuri Lowenthal, Voice Acting GOD Steven Blum. And PFF... WOW Gaara's Voice Is SOOOOOO DISTRACTING Now LOL!! Since His Voice Actor Voices On A Marvel Animated Show LOL!! :)

Oh Cool. :) I'll Have To Ask About That Sometime. :) But Yeah... IT'S AWESOME!!!!!! :)
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    So... Do U Know WHAT Pokemon That The SM Companions And Ash Have? Or Not Really Cute U DON'T Follow As Much?
    Thumbs Up, Yep!! :) How Have Things Been? Decided To Take A Break From Let's Go, So I've Been Doing SMASH And UltraSun Again. :) NEVER FINISHED UltraSun LOL, So I'm Just Slowly Playing It Again LOL!! :)
    Basically... Jigglypuff With Jimmy Neutron Hair, AND Charizard (Who Looks Like Those Monsters From The First Live Action Scooby Doo Film... X__________X Look The WORST IMO!! We'll See How It Goes, I Pretty Much Watched That Trailer OVER 15 Times When It Came Out That Dat LOL!! :)

Let's Go So Far Is REALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!! :)
    sounds so hyped about new games i cant tell feel the same
    enjoy for me i dont feel any hype since oras
    Team Gaara Mentioned it, I was Asking WHAT IS this Rumor and I DON'T KNOW WHAT it is, U have any Info On this Info? Real OR Fake?
    Ok Well HAPPY NEW YEAR, and I Got some Good News!! :) Yesterday I Saw... Maze Runner: The Death Cure, FINALLY OUT, AND FINALLY SAW IT and... MY DOOMSDAY THOUGHTS DID NOT COME TRUE!!!!!!!! This Film IS AWESOME!!! :) Pretty much 75% of the Film has Taken On the Action Film, it's pretty much a Full Fletched Action Film now. It was GREAT! A- :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…