• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
Sakuraa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey!! :) how have U been?!~ :) I'm in the Final Days of my Vacation, and a Friend on Serebii is getting me to watch an Old Anime LOL
    Agreed. Like I'm fine with the Voice Personally, but I can understand it being GRADING to MANY MANY PEOPLE! He's great although as I said yesterday... SOME GOD DAMN POKEDEX FRIEND U ARE ROTOMDEX!! HE JUST DITCHES ASH SO HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GO SHOPING!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :)
    This is what Roger Callagy (Voice Actor) Voice and Interrelation of RotomDex Reminds Me of... WHIMPY ASS BATTLE DROIDS FROM STAR WARS!!!!!!!!! :) www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLpHXo1kC3M BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Oh and as for RotomDex... I can Understand. I think WHEN People DO SEE this Episode AND the EARLY Parts to SM... they will NOT LIKE IT! They'll find it ANNOYING AS SHIT!! I know 2 people on Serebii who ALREADY THINK IT'S AS SHIT!
    That's fine because... AGAIN! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON with the Head Runners at Disney XD?! I GUESS INSTEAD of Airing New SM Episodes, LET'S JUST AIR THE ENTIRETY OF XY ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!! Because... WHY THE HELL NOT?! My Theory is that... Disney XD is POSSIBLY WAITING to Release the Show during Summer because... Alola is like a Summer Themed Place so... they're doing that.
    OMG... with a SHORT SNIPET of SM3 English DUBBED... I'VE HEARD ROTOMDEX'S VOICE!!!!!!!!!!! O____________O And... OOOOOO BOY... A LOT of people ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS VOICE!
    Ah well, there is effort for trying, it's worked in the past for others but that's fine.

OH NICE!! :) Samuel L. Jackson IS PRETTY AWESOME!! :) I Enjoyed him in this Movie but didn't quite liked how he became Evil.
    SWEET!! My Top 5 would be:
    1. A United Kingdom
    2. Beauty And The Beast
    3. YuGiOh: The Darkside Of Dimensions
    4. The LEGO Batman Movie
    5. Logan

My Spring Break is soon! :)
    ... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA, I'm Sorry, but that made Me LAUGH! :) but yeah... been Chill... I will Give a Review, well actually I have SOOOOOOO MANY but I'll go over a CERTAIN Anime Movie I saw...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…