• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Sakuraa
Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My hope is with each day becoming thinner. But since Misty has Azurill which involve in half fairy type Marill. Perhaps writers along with Tracey use this as opportunity to showcase new pokemon type and serve as vector which would inform Ash about Kalos.

Speaking of Kalos i just realized its based on France.
    Same country Misty used to talk about being romantic soul which likes love and cute, cuddly stuff. It would be ideal place for her to visit, though i know it wont happen. Though if she ever comes back(don't want it to be permanently more like season to do follow up and have her showed going on next step ranking up in quest of becoming master of water),i would be happy. Experiencing that rich, flamboyant interaction she managed to brought being great character imo.

p.s. Interesting thing about Misty in ending was Togetic being showed with her again. Not sure why since she released it, though its design could mean that it might be changed to half fairy type. Like Marill was.
    Interesting idea. I wouldn't mind group of four again because i liked Hoenn set up and addition of extra character allowed for different more varied dynamic.

As for my ideal cast for Kalos it would be:
    Ash, Shauna, Cilan and one of previous girls like Misty being fun imo to try out two boys, two girls scenario. And seeing popular lead come back after so much time would bring unexpected twist and something fresh being nice to get update and have her go in new directions. doing sequel.

I know you are against it, but this is cast i would like to see for new saga. Even though it obviously wont be.
    Exactly, they already dropped ball with Casey and Bianca which could have been so much more than just comic relief, running gag which had no real effect or influence on main character story. Serena has interesting design(in case of anime debut hopefully fun personality too) and since she is older one would make good material for competent female rival which is skilled and knows how to battle giving Ash run for its money.

Say what would be your dream cast for Kalos region(it can include any character)?
    My hope for 6th generation is that Ash retain his knowledge winning league this time, bring one of previous companions doing continuation of their story to bring some new twist to this show capitalizing on their popularity in firm of sequel(not permanently, more like season or two)joining as second guirl with new one, and have more continuity based anime which lives up to message of being set in same timeline and universe. Meaning more cohesive story and characters which don't stagnate but grow forward.

This would make many people happy increasing ratings, so yea this is what i want to happen. Though i already know it will follow same, expected scenario it used before.

I only hope they will use Serena as Ash female rival, being tragic how in 15 years of pokemon existence Ash never got competent and decent rival in girl form.
    Hi, haven't talked with you for awhile. Whats up?

With me you could say im enjoying in "summer charms" swimming, being on beach with my friends and surfing on poke forums lol.

p.s. Excited about new generation?
    Nah i don't think its lamer. While i like Iris and Cilan having their moments, they honestly cant hold candle to characters like May, Misty, Brock etc which were more endearing and realistic as characters having spark to their expressions and conversation flowing fluidly. Along with having more feasible development struggling and working hard for everything they accomplished. Sure there were mistakes and poor writing in their too,but writers were trying learning on their errors.

Shame what we got in BW, and if i were ask i would rather had any of above mentioned companions back receiving sequels building on development rather than cheap ploy devices we were getting for last 2 years not having attributes of coherent, well structured growth.
    Hi, thanks for accepting friend request. Im glad because of it, and man that post about Johto over BW was fantastic. You summed up well how i feel about it myself.
    Have you watched the new N episode yet?
    Also the 6th Naruto Shippuden movie has been English subbed, if you want to watch it now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom