• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by Sakuraa

1. Sakuraa

SwSh Team-crafting Thread

Yeah, it seems the Max Raid battles are the only way to get them. I just hope they aren't too too rare.
  2. Sakuraa

SwSh Team-crafting Thread

I really do hope it won't be too hard to catch Gigantamax Pokemon in Max Raid battles, because I'd love to have at least 1 on my team. As of right now, it would probably be Alcremie, but I'll wait until I see all of them until I pin one down.
  3. Sakuraa

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Definitely Gloria because I like her design and it's been a minute since the female PC was on the main cast, so I'd like to see her utilized in SwSh. Honestly I would love it if Ash would only travel with one other person, but since they've always had a minimum of 3 characters in the main...
  4. Sakuraa

Ash's Pokemon and Gym Battles/Trials

Talonflame had 7/8 in Kalos, meanwhile Noivern had 0 so I assume he has the least when referring to permanent team members. Primape also didn't get any, but he only had that thing for a few episodes so idk how much it counts. And then, Poipole and Meltan were never used in a trial/kahuna battle...
  5. Sakuraa

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I can't believe they showed a boutique, but didn't show off any clothes :annoyedVoltorb:
  6. Sakuraa

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Nice to see we're getting more info soon. I hope we get Zamazenta and Zacian's types for sure.
  7. Sakuraa

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread

I knew you wrote that the second I saw fire/normal for Scorbunny.
  8. Sakuraa

REVIEW: SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

Like I said, I fully understand why he did it and I get the extra points you made, but personally I still found that part of the battle a bit boring because of it. I feel like I would have preferred to see a new move here over spamming just one because the others wouldn't have done anything. Or...
  9. Sakuraa

REVIEW: SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

Mimo is so cute. I love that she showed up to support Kiawe in his last league battle. Similarly, I thought it was super cute to have Lillie cheering for Gladion while Mimo cheered for Kiawe. I always find it cute when family support each other in battles. Lusamine having another special banner...
  10. Sakuraa

If they follow the games, Ash should be able to use Dynamax as early as the first gym. And on that topic, I really hope they'll vary the Pokemon Ash Dynamaxes in gyms. With 8 gyms (plus other select instances where Dynamax is possible), I hope each one of his Pokemon gets a chance to Dynamax...
  11. Sakuraa

Sword or Shield?

I agree on waiting on version exclusives. Especially since we know we'll be having more exclusive gym leaders. Plus we haven't even see any version exclusive new Pokemon yet.
  12. Sakuraa

I thought about Leon, but for some reason I can't see Ash meeting him until after he gets to Galar. I imagine he'd meet Hop who'd then introduce him to Leon, or maybe both at the same time. Then again, I might just be focusing too much on how it looks the game will handle that.
  13. Sakuraa

I mean, not really, that was kind of the point of the feature. But I don't see how that relates to the anime... Personally I feel the people with the highest chance of introducing Ash to Galar are Oak, Kukui, Chairman Rose/Oleana, or Magnolia/Sonia.
  14. Sakuraa

Gyms Speculation Thread

Yeah, it probably is more of a tournament, but I feel they won't abandon the tradtional forumula. My guess is that instead four E4 members, we'll battle maybe some random character just to start things off, Hop, Bede, and Marnie, and then finally Leon. That way we'll have the tradtional system...
  15. Sakuraa

Personally I'd rather it be someone actually from Galar or at least Oak. Cynthia doing it seems really random...