• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Sakuraa

1. Sakuraa

Spoilers Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: DX

I finally got around to getting and finishing the main story of Rescue Team DX. I loved it so much. I felt right at home and pretty much remembered every bit of dialogue and plot point. The updated graphics and cutscenes are so nice. Battling against A.C.T. on Mt. Freeze was easily my favorite...
  2. Sakuraa

Review TW06: Moonlight

Why the hell did they have to fill my son's episode with a plot totally unrealted to him? They couldn't have just given John and Tommy their own episode to have this little spat instead of making it take up all of Allister's episode? We legit barely see my boy, which sucks becasue the little...
  3. Sakuraa

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Not my kind of game so I'll pass, though it looks cool for what it is. I will say that I don't think any dislikes or upset comments mean much. The game, seeing as it's made by Tencent, seems geared toward Chinese gamers who don't have access to Youtube. I think games like Unite are super popular...
  4. Sakuraa

June 24th Pokemon Presents Discussion

I didn't expect a Tencent game to be the new game annoucement, but it looks cool. I don't see myself playing it since I'm not into those types of games like Unite is, but consdering it looks to be geared toward the Chinese market, this game is likely gonna be pretty big.
  5. Sakuraa

Spoilers Official Sword/Shield Travelog Thread

I finished the Isle of Armor story today :bulbaWave:
  6. Sakuraa

The adventure continued today.
  7. Sakuraa

Spoilers Since we know that the levels scale in the DLC, how does this affect your team plans?

I used my in-game team for the first part of the dlc, but I plan to use Kubfu only for the part of the game I'm at now.
  8. Sakuraa

Started the Isle of Armor today and I'm enjoying it so far. :bulbaWave:
  9. Sakuraa

Review Zuruggu and Mimikkyu: Chase the Beans

Wow, that was awesome. I never thought I'd see something like this from Pokemon, but that was nice.
  10. Sakuraa

Review TW05: Assistant

I liked this episode, even though I'm not the biggest Oleana fan. This episode did make me want to ship her and Chairman Rose, tho. I espcially thought the cameos of gym leaders across the episode was really nice. But more important than anything else, finally, FINALLY my son Allister is next...
  11. Sakuraa

Spoilers Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I'm so excited. All of the new content looks great. I love the Galarian forms of the Legendary Birds. It's funny becasue I like them in the order of Zapdos>Moltres>Articuno, which is the reverse of my prefrences for their original versions. I like how their special moves are in some way...
  12. Sakuraa

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

This might be the first Galar episode I skip. Not only is it featuring ugly Sobble, but also obnoxious TR...
  13. Sakuraa

Preview JN027: Legends of Heroes! Dande's Greatest Battle!!

Feels like it's been years since there's been an episode in Galar. I can't wait to see Leon again :bulbaLove:
  14. Sakuraa

News Alyson Leigh Rosenfield

Congrats to her :bulbaLove:
  15. Sakuraa

S23: Pokemon Journeys: The Series Episode Dub Title Thread

Okay then, I was just curious. Thanks for the info. It's weird for me to think that Pokemon won't be on TV anymore.