• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Sakuraa

1. Sakuraa

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I had an interesting thought. If Pokemon Camp doesn't return as something we can do anywhere, I wonder if Amity Square could be made into a camping area since before it was a place to chill with certain Pokémon. Now, it would be annoying to not be able to use camp anywhere at will (and tbh I DO...
  2. Sakuraa

Sure when it's more Pokemon its more work, but we can see it is still possible to do in 3D.
  3. Sakuraa

You can put clothes and accessories on Pikachu and Eevee in Let's Go just fine, so I feel they could do the same for contests.
  4. Sakuraa

I don't see any reason they'd be replaced. The original idea works out pretty fine in 3D. I feel like the dress up could be similar to the character customization from recent games, where we just select what we want them to wear from a list of clothes. Dancing easily just be changed to reflect...
  5. Sakuraa

New/Different Content?

In addition to this, the Oreburgh City conveyer belts seen in the BDSP trailer have coal moving along them, which was only the case in Platinum.
  6. Sakuraa

What are you Excited for in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

Adding another to my previous list. 4. BALL SEALS. I loved these, but totally forgot about them until recently reminded of them. I sincerely hope they will return in these games.
  7. Sakuraa

The platinum episode speculation

I could see them doing some Giritina related shenanigans in the post game or even adding it as DLC later down the road.
  8. Sakuraa

I think some people are taking "faithful remakes" way too strictly. Maybe it's just me, but I figured that was just to inform people that a. the main elements like the map and story were likely to be the same as it was before and b. these games would not include Go mechanics like Let's Go added...
  9. Sakuraa

Which starter will you choose?

This is the million dollar question for me. I picked Chimchar in Pearl and Platinum because I HATED the other two back in the day (and with Platinum it was mainly so I could go through the story normally with it, since I went through Pearl without evolving Chimchar). Soooooo, realistically I...
  10. Sakuraa

I have never seen this much praise for LGPE and SwSh until these games were announced. It's actually kind of funny :LOL:
  11. Sakuraa

The Chibi-style of the game. Like or Hate

LOVE :bulbaLove: They are perfect.
  12. Sakuraa

OMG, I forgot all about Ball Seals. I loved those so much :bulbaWave:
  13. Sakuraa

Altered Movesets in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl

If they're changing movesets, they better give Bibarel some water-type level up moves!
  14. Sakuraa

Mega Evolution/Z-Moves Discussion Thread

I get that. I guess it's the fact that Hoenn Pokemon were the main ones who got Megas in those remakes, so if the were to add new ones that aren't from Sinnoh, I'd prefer them to be from regions where the Mega count is really low. Like Unova. But honestly, I'd probably be fine no matter what...