• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Sakuraa

1. Sakuraa

REVIEW: SM144: Alola's Strongest Z! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

I'm pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed this episode. It really was a nice ending what I found to be an overly drawn out battle. I already enjoyed the fact that they had Ash battle Kukui at the end of the league as a nod to you battling him the end of Sun and Moon, but adding in the...
  2. Sakuraa

REVIEW: S22 EP34: Pikachu's Exciting Adventure!

This is an episode I was interested in seeing in the dub. I mainly wanted to hear the voices they gave Ash's Pokemon. It was pretty much as expected. I love that they gave the bird a voice perfectly befitting of an idiotic dolt like him. I also did like the part during Who's That Pokemon where...
  3. Sakuraa

NEWS: Pokemon Sword and Shield Opening 1 News and Details

Omg, they're so cute :bulbaLove:
  4. Sakuraa

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

That's possible. I hope it was, because it would be so much better if everyone who participated in the raid got the Pokemon. Especially wen it comes to catching Gigantamax Pokemon.
  5. Sakuraa

I thought at E3 they said only the player who caught the Pokemon will keep it and everyone else just gets items and such. Or am I just remembering that wrong?
  6. Sakuraa

Rival Speculation

Thanks, that's great to know. :bulbaLove: I wonder why "leaping" tho, maybe it'll have something to do with his personality.
  7. Sakuraa

Rival Speculation

I like what we've seen of Hop in just the little bit of previews we got today. He seems a lot like how I imagined, which is basically kind of like Barry. He's not a jerk, but not a pushover. And he seems really serious about his goal. I'm interested in seeing more of him.
  8. Sakuraa

Sounds nice. I like it :bulbaLove:
  9. Sakuraa

PC Names

I'm not sure what that has to do with the names used of the PCs for the games...
  10. Sakuraa

Here's all 3 of starter greetings. View: https://twitter.com/chargerupgaming/status/1184854947646578689
  11. Sakuraa

Starters Discussion

So you fist bump Scorbunny, high-five Grookey, and...touch hands with Sobble. It's nice to see these different expressions of their personality in the very first meeting. View: https://twitter.com/chargerupgaming/status/1184854947646578689 Also, it's interesting that Hop chooses his starter...
  12. Sakuraa

So you high five with Grookey, cute. Also, that guy said you register for the league in that city, I wonder if that's also where you get your gym uniform. Aw, that's so cute.
  13. Sakuraa

Trainer/Player Character Customization Discussion

Looking at the embargo stuff, it looks like we'll have a huge load of options available within the first 90 minutes of the game. It's awesome. :bulbaLove:
  14. Sakuraa

Aw, that's cute. It's nice to hear the father mentioned again :bulbaLove:
  15. Sakuraa

As much as I don't like Sobble, this is kind of cute. And it's nice to see each starter has a different interaction when choosing them. Now I wonder what Grookey does.