• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Sakuraa

1. Sakuraa

REVIEW: SS004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

Yes I will, but like I said before, I'm not interested in the overall plot of this series. I only care about seeing Galar. I'd rather read quick summaries of episodes I have 0 interest in, than sit through them.
  2. Sakuraa

Ultra Necrozma or Eternamax Eternatus? (Poll up)

If I had no help, well then Ultra Necrozma easily since I know I can beat it on my own. I don't think I could have ever beat Eternamax Eternatus without assistance.
  3. Sakuraa

What are you feelings/thoughts/concerns about TMs and TRs

I like them. I think the selection of moves we got through TMs and TRs is really great actually. Being able to buy the elemental fangs and punches was soooooooo helpful. I also think it's great that Max Raid Battles give TRs as rewards. I ended up with great moves like Energy Ball and Dragon...
  4. Sakuraa

TBH, I'm really not all that interested in how they met. If I was, I would just read episode summaries instead of sitting down to watch the entire episode. The only thing I'm looking out for this series are the Galar focused episodes.
  5. Sakuraa

SPOILERS The problem with Obstagoon/Sirfetch'd/Purrserker

Hence why I don't believe it would be an issue in future games.
  6. Sakuraa

So, this is the first episode of this series I've watched, so I went into this not knowing what to expect from Ash or Go or anything really. Honestly, all I wanted was a good debut for Galar. And man was I disappointed. But first I'll go over the things I liked. The brushing scene was pretty...
  7. Sakuraa

SPOILERS The problem with Obstagoon/Sirfetch'd/Purrserker

I don't see what the issue would be. As someone else mentioned, they could easily just make it so one version is found naturally in the wild and the other can be obtained through a trade npc.
  8. Sakuraa

Curry Dex Recipes

I don't eat curry myself, but the options in the game look really damn appetizing. I'm currently trying to complete the entire curry dex.
  9. Sakuraa

Worst Max Raid NPC Partners

The Wobbufet because nothing it ever does contributes to the battle. At least it never has in my case. And am I the only one who feels the selection for raid partners is pretty small?
  10. Sakuraa

Max Raid Battle Discussion

Oh, the catch rate in offline is naturally 100%....so that's why I was always able to catch everything I've found, including 2 Gigantmax Corviknight and a Gigantamax Centiscorch. I thought I was just lucky. Now I'm a bit disappointed.
  11. Sakuraa

Are they ever gonna show Sobble and Grookey in action?

They obviously will be shown off at some point. Even though this series is completely different from all previous ones, I don't see Ash not getting a starter. My guess for him is Sobble. As for when they'll show up, I assume the next time Ash and Go visit Galar since it doesn't seem they be...
  12. Sakuraa

Character ages in Pokémon Games

I generally go with the Pokemon Adventures manga for my age ranges for the main protagonists, unless we get official confirmation within the games like with Sun and Moon. I generally regard them as all being around the same age. Iirc, only the BW protagonists were officially confirmed to be...
  13. Sakuraa

SPOILERS Gen8 fossil discussion thread

I just don't see any reason to believe that these entries wouldn't be as factual as all others, unless Gamefreak ever says otherwise of course, then I'll definitely have to change my stance on it. But until that happens, they're all official to me. Not to me. The Pokemon world is strange...
  14. Sakuraa

PREVIEW: SS004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

This is the first episode I'm actually interested in watching. I hope they'll give Galar a good debut here.
  15. Sakuraa

SPOILERS Gen8 fossil discussion thread

Which is exactly what I do.