S
Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sweet. Just need to think of a cool nickname then :3

I should be around some this weekend so hopefully I'll run into you.
    Understandable, we can work this out when you have time. I am interested in a Hasty Palkia, are the IVs on it any good?
    There are some ways to hack check, but I don't have them all at my disposal. I have your Registeel ready. I don't really need anything in return just please do not redistribute it :)
    You're right about Latios, I was referring to Latias. Sorry for the confusion. If you have x/x/x/31/31/31 it will never be HP Ground. It really doesn't matter. Assuming the Latias Arrived September 8, 2009, it is from Smogon (Apparently originally obtained by the member DokiDoki). It was caught using an Emulator which Smogonites consider to be 'legit' (I do not).
    That Latios sounds nice, but is there any way to get a good check on if its legit or not? The GTS is mostly sketch.

Also, that Latias could be legit if it has those exact IVs, but just so you know the frame that would produce that Latias is way off in la la land. IE you would have to leave your game on for hours/days to even have a chance to try and hit it. Any legal Emerald spread is possible with an Emulator, but I don't consider that legit.

One thing though, did you just mistype the Hidden Power? Those IVs would be HP Ice 70, not Ground. What PC member did you get it from, if I may ask? Also, if you wouldn't mind, can I have the OT/ID of the Latias? Thanks man.
    Hey, were you the one who was looking for a Careful Registeel with Seismic Toss? I haven't taught it to my Registeel yet, but it seems like as good of a use of the tutor as any. Let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom