• I'm actually missing the Theme format a little bit. Turns out a format where deckbuilding doesn't exist can be fun because it absolves the player from having to critically question their deck building after every game. (That's not a bad thing, but it can get exhausting.)
    My phone decided to softlock on the splash screen for the evening. Google advised removing the battery, which I could do if my phone didn't have a non-removable battery. Since the buttons didn't appear to respond, my only choice was to wait until the battery drained to 0%.... from 100% because of course I charge my phone to full before playing TCG Live. Oh well.
    There sure are alot of Pokemon game anniversaries this week. I counted 9 from the Mastodon feed.
    JollyYoshi
    JollyYoshi
    Yeah. Pokémon games often release during November as it’s the holiday season.
    wanderist
    wanderist
    This time of year is always interesting because so many of the anniversaries hit at once so it's like going down memory lane all week. Even more so when a new game is releasing that same week.
    How does the moderator recruitment thread keep appearing in the Latest Threads section? Moderator powers, or is it a new thread every time?
    Hi! On the gym layout thread you mentioned sticker star. Have you ever played it (and/or colour splash)? I know this is kind of stupid and you probably have, but I’m a big fan of colour splash and paper Mario as a whole, so it’s cool to see someone who at least knows about it in a non Mario related place
    S
    Salmancer
    Actually, I have a 100% complete save file of Sticker Star. Funny story about how I got it. I asked for Angry Birds Trilogy but it wasn't in stock. Obviously an RPG is close, right? It gets picked on alot online, but I like it.

I let Color Splash pass me by because I was disappointed that painting cards wasn't freeform. Since I have an interest in Sticker Star, you'd think I could get it used... but it sells at full price + extra and it's disc based so no guarantees if it even works.
    Man, Yo-Kai Watch had some of the best trailers in the business. Fully voice acted by the show's actors, with quality scripting to boot? How did these not garner sales? (Says the person who only ever watched the TV show and never purchased a game.)
    SASS

concerning nemona ghost schol
    S
    Salmancer
    Oh, Hi. Nice to see you here. Usually it's the other way around, with me on your profile. (Please don't be my last words.)
    S
    Salmancer
    Well, since Nemona is stable and nothing has happened, I suppose I'm out of the woods!
    This is the inaugural use of the Salmancer Alert Slither System (SASS). Nemona is back! I repeat, Nemona is back! Her first decree is that the only allowed styles are Just Nemona and Just Nemona Dark. Head to the main thread if you want more information!
    Hola Salmancer! Thanks for following me, and keep having fun around the forums!
    lisianthus
    lisianthus
    @Salmancer Sorry about this, but Nemona is actually incorrect here aaa! We need to feed her some information about the forums' specialty functions I guess.., (;_;)/~~~

So basically following, among other things(?) adds those you follow to What's new, which helps you to see... posts and stuff from those you follow!!
    Nemona
    Nemona
    Oops, sorry Salmancer! I didn't realize there was more to it than that. Looks like lisianthus is right, I'll need more training on how the forums work...

Gracias for explaining lisianthus!
    lisianthus
    lisianthus
    don't you worry! we can help you w that o77777
    Oh. I forgot to upload these. Remember the Academy Quiz we did? I did the math portion on paper, so I could post it later. Marvel at my ability to flub basic division!
    Drawing-235.sketchpad (1).jpeg

Attachments

• Drawing-235.sketchpad.jpeg
      Drawing-235.sketchpad.jpeg
      3.3 MB · Views: 34
    • Drawing-236.sketchpad.jpeg
      Drawing-236.sketchpad.jpeg
      2.6 MB · Views: 30
    The War Room ran a Survivor game just earlier and I took an interest in one of the online game challenges for Entanglement. My best score was 170. I wouldn't even get a podium finish, and I thought I did pretty well.

chrome_screenshot_1688439765108 (1).png

chrome_screenshot_1688439765108 (1).png

I would have posted this around when the challenge took place, but I took a gander at the War Room rules and they say something to the effect of "no interfering with ongoing games", so sorry if this feels irrelevant.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom