• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
SammyW27
Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Like that new avatar! (Swellow's found a nest it seems! :D)
    SammyW27
    SammyW27
    Thanks.
    Though don't get too attached, I'll replace it sooner or later. (most likely later)
    Die-Hard Dragon Devotee
    Die-Hard Dragon Devotee
    OK, will do. :) I loved that group shot of Ash's Pokemon watching him on TV though, it's always nice to see all his old Pokemon gathered together like that. :giggle: (Now, if only we had the Alola gang plus Naganadel and Goodra and Greninja too. It just doesn't feel complete without them. :confused_emoji:)
    Why do you dislike Bonnie? She still had plenty of funny moments and roles in early XY before the Zygarde plot, like the Tyrantrum episode, and many funny roles in fillers. She's also the only XY companion to remain relevant since Serena/Clemont switched off between screentime. Personality wise she also had a more entertaining personality than some of the main girls, lol
    I've been meaning to say this for a while; I love your avatar.
    SammyW27
    SammyW27
    Thanks. I made for "Ready Player One", but kept it for "Infinity War", and will bring it back for "Wreck-It Ralph 2"
    I've been thinking about the relative lack of screentime Ash's classmates have been getting and I can't help but wonder if there's a certain amount of "We won't be allowed to use these characters after Gen 7 so why bother" going on. Like the writers are getting as sick of the BS as fans are.
    Reactions: SammyW27
    SammyW27
    SammyW27
    Plus, I think they bit off more than can chew this time...
    Though them disappearing after Gen 7 doesn't sound like a good reason to not make good use of them for the next 3 years.
    Johtohfiller
    Johtohfiller
    Yeah bigger cast + (probably forced) format shift is probably hard to deal with. Another possibility: execs made them de-emphasize Ash's friends; judging by M20 they seem to think fans only care about Ash and Pikachu.
    Johtohfiller
    Johtohfiller
    ^Between the reunion movie getting scrapped and Team Rocket's reduced screentime I'm increasingly convinced this is true.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom