SamPilgrim
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Shit, how did I miss your last VM? @_@ Sorry about that.

I didn't take a liking to Sceptile for awhile. That was the only time I ever got rid of my starter, iirc.

That it is. xD

So is mine, but we can't compete with the derpiness of Derpfish. :uhoh:
    Sure is~

And you can pause to look at or read any little snippets you may have missed.

Joker kills Bruce and his mom in this version?

You bet your Pokéballs I am. It would be my official title if I didn't have my moddly duties to attend to. :B

YOU LUCKY SONOFA- I mean, congrats Al! You beat any games on it already?
    Well im technically not allowed in his room but he has two doors since he is by the front door and so he has to exits and two entrees one to the kitchen / front door and one to the bathroom / hall / my room so if that door is open i can watch
    Yes i have two older brothers one is 26 one is 36, the 26 year old lives with me... He wont let me touch anything he buys but i bought the wii and that i couldnt even have in my own room mom waslike its a family thing and i was like NO its mine cause i paid for it and he gets to use it more than me because its in the livingroom and my parents are always out there and he is up til like 6am. His ps3 is in his room though... he has games that i watch him play but i have to do it secretly cause he is a jerk...
    I am almost 100% better i been sick this whole week. I have so many fanpages xD ill link them at the bottom of this message... I don't own a ps3 myself my brother does and im not allowed to play it so :( i sorry

-3ds fan page- 3DS Fan Page | Facebook
    -Pokemon fan page- Pokemon | Facebook
    pokemon group - Log In | Facebook
    3ds group - Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
    all created by me XD
    Hello, I have returned to the forums! while it was updating I decided to take a little break off of it and just relax and hang out with my friends. Then I decided to make a 3DS Fan page on Facebook yesterday and I got 8 likes YAY (i wish it was more lol like my Pokemon Fan Page on Facebook oh well :( ) How have you been doing ? I haven't talked to you since may 13th :( I am such a bad friend. I hope all has been well with you and I hope you reply soon so I have someone to talk to. Thank you for being my friend. ~Love Laura~ Playing 3DS game - Nintendogs + cats:French Bull Dog version! Keep being awesome.

{P.S} Do you own a 3DS?
    But it's ok if you think Combusken is better. :)
    Ah good, I wouldn't want to offend a friend. ^^

That sounds like the kid who sold his kidney to get an iPad.
    One day yes, I shall~

----------
    ----------
    But Rach... I am... wait, no, I'm sorry, wrong girl... anyway, join me, Rach, together we can change the world.
    ----------
    You're my what? MY WHAT!?! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!! D:
    ...my mummy? :O
    ----------
    You won't answer this question that's why. >:/

Derpfish has mascot powers though, as you saw. It wins by default. :evil:

No I didn't. Very behind on videogame news. ._. But that's what I have Al for! :D Many thanks for the link!
    ...bricks were shat upon seeing that trailer. DO WANT!!!
    Wow, so much SH love. It's beautiful~ *totally didn't know about the movie either. ^^:*

Why is that one good?

You always have the old continuity though. ^^
    Oooo interesting take on it. Been a long established canon that Bruce was the only one to survive, neat to switch it up like that.

Obviously. :B That's why we're BMGf buds, Twitter buds, FB buds...I just can't get enough hating of you. xD

Perhaps I should switch my major to that instead of Whatthefuckery.
    Blaziken es mucho...bettero! (Does Spanglish offend you? If so I'll stop. Sometimes I randomly throw words or phrases from other languages into a sentence, possibly to the point where they don't make sense. ^^;)

Will you pay for mah plane ticket? :3
    *has never had a margarita yet*

You are a very mean Pilgrim. Preschool taught me you guys were nice. :mad:

You insulted the honor of Isaiah Mustafa, I have no choice but to fight!
    *sends out Derpfish*

WhazzHUH!? NEW SILENT HILL!?!

I've heard good things about it. But Idk, not interested enough to tune in each week to watch it. I'd wait for a DVD release, if anything.

....what the heeeeeeeeeell, that sounds crazy. But I guess after so long they would want to start out fresh again.
    Who is Batman then? One of the Robins?

Still, my apologies. ^^; I keep a list of VMs I don't get a chance to answer in a word doc to keep track.

Ah, and last but not least, pics of random stuff I did on the test forums. Basically lots of trolling and nonsense. And I got stuck with this as my conversation background.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom