• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by SamurottMan

1. SamurottMan

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

Liko just a puppet controlled by an Orbeetle is the plot twist to end all plot twists.
  2. SamurottMan

Even in the games, Nemona still goes to school despite being a champion. I'm guessing, they'll have her as the student council president like in the games as well.
  3. SamurottMan

Are the explorers joining the school or are they just in their civil outfits hanging out. It'd be so funny if they all join the same school a day after being at each other's throats. And please, don't let Liko wear the awful brown outfit the entire time, I beg ;-; Also, Rika's voice is perfect
  4. SamurottMan

Preview HZ045: To a Place Far, Far Away

Fuecoco learning yet another move only to just continue losing every battle he's in...
  5. SamurottMan

Review HZ044: A Plan to Capture Rayquaza

Guess who remembered he has a 2nd Pokemon? The answer might shock you! I think Iono is the one who will lead the kids to Naranja. So much happened and rip Great Olivine, you will be missed until arc iv begins.
  6. SamurottMan

So Grusha's partner is Cetoddle then? Maybe they're setting up a longer storyline with him.
  7. SamurottMan

Preview HZ044: A Plan to Capture Rayquaza

Dot battling Agate with both Quaxly and Tinkatink? Let's go!
  8. SamurottMan

Review HZ043: A Letter of Challenge from the Explorers

Kind of a slow start, but I'll give it a pass since it's the opener for a 3 episode saga climax. I'm glad the Explorers are shown to be capable battlers. Also, congratulations Tinkatink for passing Wattrell in screentime and development (and being used in a battle next episode).
  9. SamurottMan

Preview HZ043: A Letter of Challenge from the Explorers

Small detail, but Hatenna is actually leaning over to see what's in front of Liko instead of just being curled up in her hoodie.
  10. SamurottMan

Based on the tower they've built shown in HZ042, I'm guessing Spinel's plan is to immobilize Rayquaza with some high frequency signal?
  11. SamurottMan

Review HZ042: Transform! Hero of the Seas, Irukaman!!

That was a really fun episode. I love episodes about highlighting a certain species. Sprigatito looked like she sniffed out Ludlow already and I guess Quaxly just likes people who have an alter ego.
  12. SamurottMan

Spinel's Pokemon couldn't even take on Arboliva. Rayquaza is about to wreck s--- up
  13. SamurottMan

Preview HZ043: A Letter of Challenge from the Explorers

ok so which one of the Explorers could be a Wigglet sweet fan? And send them a formal letter of challenge? For some reason I can't imagine Amethio and they still haven't met Agate, so maybe she'll take advantage of that and test out their strength??
  14. SamurottMan

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

It's a strange choice, because all the previous episodes could've been in Paldea and still make sense. I guess it's just HZ being realistic with traveling instead of region-hopping.
Back
Top Bottom