Recent content by Sand Man

1. S

RMT/Help My Team Thread

Erm, do you mean Shadow Claw? It is male, right?(male being the ones to pass down moves) I would say breed for a Naive nature, and DON'T let it evolve from chimchar until it learns Nasty Plot(lvl 23). If you want, you could wait until lvl 41 to evolve it so you won't need TMs(Chimchar learns...
  2. S

the best 2 attack combo in d/p

SubSeed, possibly one of the most annoying two move combinations in the entire game. So awesome with entry hazards, too, because then both switching out and staying in will hurt, its a lose-lose situation. :D
  3. S

New League Status

My apologies for the long wait, there was a long moment where I could not log in to bulbagarden for some odd reason(hence I am not in the wifi tournament, as I wasn't able to get access), and the past week I was distracted with other obligations. Of course, you know you can always challenge the...
  4. S

Pokémon Platinum information thread

I think it could be showing both Giratina Origin's frames for animation, but I could be wrong.
  5. S

Registration Thread - COME HERE BEFORE YOU CHALLENGE THE LEAGUE

Sorry for the long wait everyone, but all the cards are done: Ebichumon's Card iEatPikachuForLunch's Card Jeff888's Card Menx's Card ScarletCross's Card Trick Cong's Card Venom's Card...
  6. S

Sorry to everyone that has been waiting for a registration card. To anyone who is waiting for one, you do not have to wait to challenge the gym leaders, I will try to have all of your cards by tomorrow.
  7. S

No. This is going to be through wifi on D/P. If you would like to change your team(or not compete), please say so.
  8. S

Raylax's Card Ebichumon's Card Ebichumon, I will warn you. It is not smart to use pre evos in competitive battle. If you would like it changed, please tell me-it will not count as one of your team changes for this gym season. Dis_astranagant's Card
  9. S

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

I played it, and I think it's pretty good(although I would've preferred Shiny Silver:P). I miss mostly the region's overall feel it had to it. I also miss the final battle with Red at the end, that was the only halfway challenging battle I've had ingame in pretty much any pokemon game to date.
  10. S

My Starters =]

Those look cool, Empo'. I like the fire starter the best. I hope we get evos soon. :)
  11. S

SnorlaxMonster's Card: LuckyJirachi's Card:
  12. S

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but then I torture you. I wish FireLugia's Avatar would stop causing seizures.
  13. S

I think that Deoxys E/S was only unbanned on shoddy(along with Wobbuffet). We could allow it here, as it doesn't pose any real threat(I changed my mind about the Stall one, as it needs a rediculous amount of team assistance and can be shut down without that help), unless someone has a real...
  14. S

The Vending Machine!

A coin comes out. *Inserts coin*
Back
Top Bottom