• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Sand_drew

1. S

Are you a Battler or a Collector?

I'm a collector, that being one reason, another being that I simply can't find people to battle with.
  2. S

pokemon 5th generation

I've changed my connections Charity and Morticia are your sisters and Mibra,s your mother.
  3. S

pokemon 5th generation

Yep, i think so. I'll fix my connections.
  4. S

pokemon 5th generation

your right. One of the elite four is the mother of 2 gym leaders. Another elite four is the cousin of a gym leader and an elite four and gym leader are brothers. The champion is your aunt if your a girl and uncle if your a boy. Jut listing connections. Think thats too many?
  5. S

assistance please anyone

Tengan Mountain?
  6. S

pokemon 5th generation

Ok but i actually got it from D/P with Byron being Roarks father and the Underground man be related too.
  7. S

My pokemon RPG: Darkness and Sunshine

This RPG is starting now.
  8. S

D/P 3rd Installment: Discussions/Theories/Wishlist

The box legend could be Heatran, in thats case H... Anyone got suggestions? Btw, be aware they don't necasarily have to contiue with their current naming conventions.
  9. S

@#$% you, Amity Square

Gible! They have to let me take my Gible into Amity Square in the third one, they HAVE to!!
  10. S

I ahve one question I don't really know giratina's backstory so can someone explain it to me?
  11. S

Most Emberrassing Diamond/Pearl Moments

I used Fire blast TM on a Rapidash! Which learns it naturally! I felt so stupid after that.
  12. S

I agree with everything here. now my chance to suggest some of my own ideas. So here they are: 1. Someway to get the two fossila in the third game.Maybe they can both be found underground. 2. If Heatran is the cover pokemon then perhaps a story inolving that its angered about all...
  13. S

pokemon 5th generation

So far this thread has discussed new starters, legendaries other pokemon and eevelutions. Region design and town names as well as badges, gym types and leader names. I considor that good, although it hasn't gone for long.
  14. S

Unite?

I bring my DS and play at school, i also play on the bus too and from school. Do people mock me for it? Some yes, but do i care, no. Theres a group of us who play our DS, s ( Pokemon, Zelda, Mario), together over wireless and no one does anything. Its not a big deal, never has been never...
  15. S

How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Renewal version)

I'm 13. I got introduced to the world of pokemon by my brothers. They were/are big fans.
Back
Top Bottom