S
Local time
3:07 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Logical course of action: strap rockets to the backs of your sandslash and watch them fly towards the now terrified zombies at ludicrous speed.
    I (somehow) finished your animation. Thanks for requesting and let me know if you want something edited. ^-^
    Unless the zombie knows SURF! Or some other water/ice attack. Which is doubtful considering zombies aren't supposed to be conscious, and if it knew said moves it probably wouldn't know how to utilize them.
    Better just burn them.
    I'll need to get some ammo for my boomstick then, glowing zombies could be a problem
    There's a ton of confusion going on in your GTS help thread. Everyone seems to need a bit more info.
    I just read the one about Ash in a coma and how he imagined everything that took place in the show. It's hilarious because it makes a lot of sense.
    Don't believe in the Lavender Town effects eh? I suppose you don't believe that white hand on your shoulder is real either...
    Doesn't REALLY count as pasta, but have you read the "story" on Lavender Town and it's music? Or is that what you were thinking of in the first place?
    I read the one about the guy who had a severely messed up silver version. Someone's making a game maker game based on that pasta.
    That's all I've read though.
    You are now hearing Lavender town's music in your head.
    GIVE ME BLOOD
    Gengar? Do you remember Haunter's Red and Blue sprite? OH GOD THE NIGHTMARES
    And yeah, I guess a more apt name for Missingno would simply be "it".
    But what if you were scuba diving in Kanto (or specifically off the coast of Cinnabar Island) and came face to face with the eldritch abomination himself, Missingno? Or a level 255 Haunter?
    Suddenly sharks and pirahnas seem inviting.
    Then again, one might think differently if a real pink colored shark were an inch away from their respective faces.
    If it were me though, I'd be laughing all the way to my watery grave.
    After reading your sig, I looked it up and it blew my mind. Pink sharks aren't exactly intimidating...
    no no the honor is all mine welcoming a new member to team rocket have a good time also try to recuit more by puting a join team rocket on your sig
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom