• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Sandslash-Master

1. S

Underwater Ruins deciphered

To me symbol three looks like a temple or a castle of some kind. Four reminds me of a reunion (it looks like a bird's eye view of someone hugging another). Number five looks like some sort of torpedo (the line symbolizing spinning). Six looks like a man holding some sort of herding cane (if you...
  2. S

Strange Dialogue in B/W

I hate that guy in Undella who screams about the sea. SEA!!!
  3. S

Critical Captures

Re: Odd Capture Animation I have gotten Critical Captures on all legendaries. That's how I caught Reshiram with one Great Ball.
  4. S

Gen V Disapointment

Where to start? - The Pokemon. Did we really need a trash bag Pokemon? In my opinion, the only original-looking generation five Pokemon is Futachimaru. - The English names. Snivy? Seriously? - The loading times. Granted, the bulliten scrollers are pretty useful for checking swarms and...
  5. S

Are any of the Pokemon you like constantly attacked by the fandom?

There is no love for Masquerain. Seriously, ask any Pokemon fan if they know the evolution of Surskit, and I assure you that nine out of ten people will not know that Surskit evolved.
  6. S

Your own "Evil" team!

I'd love to be a Team Rocket scientist or a Team Magma admin. Rocket because they are actually a criminal team, unlike the bands of extremists that come in later generations, and Magma because of the neat uniforms.
  7. S

The best Pokémon rumors

Nope, it's true. Just search it on Youtube or Google. That's one of the reasons so many kids wanted to encounter Missingno. so badly; it could give you an unholy number of Master Balls.
  8. S

a_f-chan's Art Shop [.v3] -- Currently Busy

The image won't show up. Sorry for the late reply!
  9. S

It looks great! You are going to color it in, aren't you? Oh! Could you give me a reff of the character you want me to sprite? It would be helpful.
  10. S

I'm sorry, but I asked for a fully-colored sketch. But now that I think about it you could just be posting the lineart to flaunt your amazing drawing skills, so I'll just congradulate you and be on my way.
  11. S

Contest Barry vs Pearl

I've never read the manga, so I'm just going to vote for Anime/Game Barry.
  12. S

Contest Pidgey vs Hoothoot vs Taillow vs Starly vs Pidove

Looks the best? Hoothoot Would win in a battle? Tailow Is just plain the awesomest? Tailow
Back
Top Bottom