• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And there's no need to be nervous. If your writing isn't perfect, no harm no foul. You can just fix it up or tweak it a little. It's not like it's a book deal or an assignment, so no pressure =)
    Naw, if you like Mystery Dungeon over the main games it's ok. You like what you like and I'm not gonna bad mouth you for it or look down on you because I'm only 5'2'' anyways I've never played Rogue before, so I'll have to take your word on that.

You could get a DS and play the remakes of the first 2 gens along with III, IV, and soon V. I'm looking forward to B&W. The general consensus seems to be that the difficulty was knocked down a notch so that new players would have an easier time, which kinda sucks. But to make up for it, the plot is kicked up a notch. I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but from what I've heard it's the best plot so far in a main game, which is something they usually struggle with.
    Not even with Mr.Exposition Brock constantly making comments about each and every move? Or with the main games? (Unless you're not a big fan of those)

Have you played the Ranger series at all? Are you tired of me asking a bunch of questions lol?
    Ah yes, a lot of people dropped off at that point. All of my non-internet friends did. I still keep them up-to-date on it to their misfortune and we have fun discussing my crazy theories on it, but they've moved on to other things.

Yeah, the movies are usually pretty good (even if I haven't watched the last three in their entirety.)

You said the Mystery Dungeon games had a big impact on your fic right? If it contains any references to said series you'll have to explain them to me, as I've only played the first one for the DS (It didn't really appeal to me.)

Also mind if I friend you?
    =O That's awesome! I think it's refreshing to find so many people on this site who are supportive of the LGBTQA crowd. While the environment I live in isn't "OMG ALL GAYS ARE EVIL AND MUST BE PUNISHED FOR CHOOSING THAT LIFESTYLE!!!", it isn't 100% accepted yet either =/

Practice does make perfect, as the saying goes. I thought I read somewhere that it takes at least 10 years of practice to become an expert on something.

How long have you been a fan of Pokemon btw?
    Holy crap is there ever. Not that there's anything wrong with it, people can do whatever they want, but sometimes it's like, "Really? They just said Hi to each other, that doesn't mean they want to get into each other's pants -_-" But again, their choice, and it's not like I'm being forced to read it.

I see. Dabbling a little in fanfic, then kicking off to your own original work?
    Cool beans! I'm not familiar with any artists other than the really famous ones (Van Gogh, Da Vinci, and the like. Sad isn't it?)

Tbh I'm always surprised when it's a guy writing fanficion. I guess I'm too used to FF.net where 95% of the people there are female.
    I totally didn't notice the flower ^^; I was trying to figure out who the person was.

If you ever decide to post your fic, drop me a link. I'd like to read it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom