Sapphire
Local time
4:42 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• T'is k, this shirt was made of tears anyways. The tears of my enemies.

He'll arrive in a week or two by mule.

I don't call them swears, but I do affectionately call one of my friends "Teton", and one "Hitler", and I swear a lot myself (but not as much as a few years back, I admit). As for you, I wonder, how do people react when they hear y'all say that? I'd be quite amazed myself. In the end, though, we're all special, Latinamericans. (That's not good; I'm not scared of anyone. I just respect those ladies whom I know could probably snap my arm in two.) With one H or two? Probably with Waldo and Carme San Diego, I bet!

Nah, it's a Ditto, turned Arceus.
    WELL THEN I WILL SOMEHOW AID YOUR LEG USING MY POWERS OF ... WELSHESS IDEK. Not long ago~ :3c And don't worry, I know that feeling all too well. ;-;

Well then /sit/ for it! >:c

Good point!
    Do what I do. I do no work on Friday afternoons and Saturdays. That's relaxing (video game) time. That's how I beat Skyward Sword.
    Normal black 3DS. Oh yeah, if you get one now, no Minish Cap or Four Swords. Those are gone.

No I'm not. I just love Zelda.
    I got my 3DS back in 2011. Seems like a long time ago. Thanks to it, I got OoT 3D, Minish Cap, Four Swords, Link's Awakening and the original LoZ.

If you haven't played Skyward Sword, GO PLAY EET!
    I nearly had a heart attack and shat myself when you said Wand of Gamelon.

I joined Zelda even later than you. My first game was OoT 3D. I've played most of them thanks to my 3DS. My favorite so far is Twilight Princess, which coincidentally, I also borrowed from a friend.
    I liked how the chickens turned red when you struck them enough.

OK, out of all the Zeldas, name your favorite!
    I found Phantom Hourglass' soundtrack to be weak compared to other Zeldas, TBH.

I loved the atmosphere though. I wish here was a place like that IRL.
    D'aw, someone needs a hug. (I know, I know. My best friend's a girl.)

By courier it is, then.

My friends skipped that stage. You can hear people in the halls calling each other "cabron/cabrona" as if they were saying "dude". (Wow, you must be a wonderful cook then, for them to respect you like that.) I'll mention you in the Nobel Speech. He used to rule the world, then I beat him at chess and now he's cleaning streets.

... Holy Nuclear Weapons?
    Dun cry, you.

FedEx or American Express?

Hole? For asshole, we use Orto. Beautiful. (Then try to aim it at your sworn enemy, that could be productive.) Hrm, not a shabby idea. I'll take a pan with the oil almost pouring out and Bam!, goodbye bullies and annoying teachers. Do you remember Peter The Magnificent VI, Jr.?

Unless it's made in my basement, then it's considered Holy.
    WELL THAT'S ALRIGH THE LATER THE BETTER RIGHT? Ehehe, thanks~! :3

*sassy hair flick* I DO WHAT I WANT.

Oh, I see! :3

Well, good luck with that then. =w=
    Heck, I envy her. That beautiful wolf mane.

That's a shame. I already had the Labrador here.

I'm like a hole. Easy to get into, then you die. (You gotta be careful, damn hot oil splashing all over like it owns the kitchen.) I always carry a quarter around me, this dayum tests usually end up me debating between two answers. I have a PhD in Assassination Stealth, no worries

I think a more appropriate term would be produced plastic.
    I WILL I WILL ONCE I STOP BEING A LAZY ASSHOLE

*sassy hair flick* Understood, mother.

I actually guess you're right there. Hm.

How in the holy heck do you type with no "a" key??!
    Then Lo'Real, then Dove. Beautiful.

No? Three-fourths, then?

We all are in one way or another. Successfully frying food makes me happy too. I'll pass around your house one of these days.

I'm not sure, but I prefer the "chicken" to the "meat".
    No clue. I bet she uses TresEmme tho.

Well, we can arrange a happy-medium, no?

:DDDDDDD That makes me happy enough to raise my self-esteem level. Ooh, I'll try that. Got any Swahili for Dummies around?

Poor him. I'll have a McChicken then.
    It doesn't take place in a specific region, but actually one I created in my head. It contains a mix of Pokemon from every generation, an entirely new plot, evil team, etc. I'm going to try and pile everyone's ideas into a single RP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom