S
Local time
11:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, so a Xanatos Chess Player =P Since A.D has Xanatos Gambits going when active you should have both of them mention, when observing something going on with the war, that it's like a game of chess.
    Noted. Hmm, would Silver do as he did in the Rp and scribble a note witha code not even Maxie could understand but someone he knew could? Just wondering what to do before Lucario vs Pikachu =P
    And by good friend, you mean...
    Sorry, but I'm confused by the lingo on the web: Good/Best Friend usually means more then that, for whatever reason.

And ouch, glad I don't have to remove mine =P
    Wait, can I see people on my blog list? And can you read The Unova Trainers as I write it until I properly release it when I've got 'Grey's details, rather then using Black and White for a base.
    Hey SaIn, How did you get a Draft section on here, cause I'd like to do the same thing to let me write stuff crosscomputer.
    Hey SaIn, there's gonna be a delay with he A.D vs Silver fight the laptop it was on's screen's smashed.
    Hey SaIn, since you're in charge of Unova, I want your opinion on some The Unova Trainers idea.
    Ah, awesome. Well, I like the direction it's going ^^

I advise, if you make it a series or something, making a 'bible'. I've one for the Travelsverse, though I need to organise it proper ^^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom