S
Local time
7:53 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not really, he's set to appear in a couple of chapters so I've got time.
    The chapter this time was really great if I do say so myself, can you give me some tips on how to characterize AD though because he's part of my fic too, kind of but it's hard for me to get the hang of him and Instrutilus didn't make it much easier for me.
    Fair enough =P

Remember, A.D only gets taken out 3rd year, iirc, otherwise my timeline's screwed up.
    Hmm, I've never played one of the games before, and I'd prefer not having rabid Fire Emblem fans on my doorstep for screwing up something badly (fandoms always have rabids among them)^^;

Another, perhaps?
    Hey SaIn, name a Nintendo series I can do a oneshot of: I need to expand the Travelsverse beyond Sinumonas, but I'm not about to ask people unless they're interested or has something that's part of the Travelsverse, like your Hoenn Wars.
    Well, it's more of a transport vessel, perhaps it could be being used by the Kanjo Government to send relief to the 'Rebellion', which Archie has blown up, much to Blues annoyance (I was on that freaking thing!) =P

Of course, tis your fic =L
    Ah, well then screw that. I prefer scaring people offline by kicking that legendary they're using's arse rather then obsessively training my Pokémon for something like that.

In other news, could you do me a favour and blow up an 'S.S. Mariah', which A.D recognises but shrugs off? Just wanna breif continuity joke =P
    Apparently there's some gym leader challenge system on here, where they give you 'badges' for winning: I'm wondering if I need to actually try training my Pokémon or if any bloke or lass can beat it.

Aww, that sucks, but at least you're able to rewrite it: I've lost all my Kanto Trainer Red chapters, but I'm claiming I've lost them amongst my masses of files as I desperately try and recall it, so people don't start yelling at me to get a new computer (this is the, what, 7th time).
    Well, as I said Hoenn's your region now, other then Brendan, May, Wally and A.D's travelling around it. =P but I'd prefer the gym leaders to match to their personality, unless the whole freezing time had some adverse affects on everyone in it's personality, like every alternate timeline counterpart's personality merged into one....just, do as you like, I'll think of something for yah |3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom