Recent content by Sarcastically Insane

1. S

COMPLETE: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar (Ended) (TEEN)

Re: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar I proofread the chapter before this one but not this one, and I was the one that changed AD to A.D. because it bugged me, so Flaze might go with AD instead >.< Sorry bout that.
  2. S

MATURE: Hoenn Wars

Re: Hoenn Wars, Chapter Seven: Sacrifice Sad update (yay triple post xp): I'm going to have to suspend HW for the time being for an indefinite amount of time. I have to do this because: 1) I've been feeling really badly lately, and haven't been able to write. 2) I'm recovering quickly, but I'm...
  3. S

MATURE: Pocket Monsters (7)

Re: Pocket Monsters (6) I'm beginning to dislike Milo, personally. Because I've tried to pull of BSing like that before and watched it crumble; not fun, at all.
  4. S

Re: Hoenn Wars, Chapter Seven: Sacrifice Oi, update: I had my wisdom teeth removed Tuesday, and am still recovering (and generally feel like crap). My internet has also been down thanks to Comcast, because they'll (illegally) shut down your internet if you use more than 75% of your bandwith...
  5. S

Re: Hoenn Wars, Chapter Seven: Sacrifice Oi, update: I had my wisdom teeth removed Tuesday, and am still recovering (and generally feel like crap). My internet has also been down thanks to Comcast, because they'll (illegally) shut down your internet if you use more than 75% of your bandwith...
  6. S

Question: When a knight/samurai being inferior...

But these warriors derive their pride, and, occasionally, their justification for living from these codes that they uphold. That's what I meant.
  7. S

Question: When a knight/samurai being inferior...

It's all a question of honor, the? I'm pretty sure chivalry (the knights' code, I'm not too knowledgeable on the way of bushido) is about fair fights and helping those who don't have as much power (physically, monetarily, etc.) as you. Killing oneself was a big, BIG no-no. If you were fired...
  8. S

The Pokemon Collanimation Project

Um... I thought that this was the idea behind Glitchipedia's KPU animation idea.
  9. S

Re: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar Sure. I don't have anything else to do. And my teeth haven't come in yet, either.
  10. S

Re: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar Okay, just PM me the chapters before you post them and I'll go through them and correct grammar errors. The only time I'll be unavailable that I know of soon is this Tuesday, because I have a wisdom teeth extraction (XP).
  11. S

Re: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar Okay, so, once again, my criticism focuses mainly on grammar: your grammar is usually fine, but occasionally you will leave out a word, or a comma, or use a comma where it shouldn't go. This isn't too extreme in the more recent chapters, especially considering...
  12. S

Welcome and congratulations to our new staffers!

ghaskan: I believe the word you're searching for is 'unpaid interns', no?
  13. S

Re: Hoenn Wars, Chapter Seven: Sacrifice The thing I liked about writing this chapter is that I finally got around to getting some characterization into Antoinette in her motivation (or lack thereof, depending on your point of view). Blowing stuff up is always a bonus, too. Also, Antoinette...
  14. S

Exploring the tags and their use rules

Do they work if you edit them in?
  15. S

Re: Hoenn Wars, Chapter Seven: Sacrifice Chapter 7: Sacrifice Antoinette locked her bedroom door, then turned the alarm system on, set up the various pressure plates around her house, and turned on the cameras. Security was important. Then Antoinette grabbed her bag that held two changes of...
Back
Top Bottom