S
Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there :D Haven't been on here in ages, so I'm going along my small friends list and saying hi :') Also, if you're a gamer, subscribe to my blog, I'm gonna start updating it soon with gaming news and theories etc. :) Jake's Blog
    wow! you share the same birthday with Adolf Hitler! wow! i dont know if i have the same birthday as anyone else that is famous or anyone else on this forum.
    Who your favorite Okami character anyways? Mine Issun, that little bouncing perv make everyone laugh, Probably Rao or Queen Himiko there awesome.
    Yay I love Okami my favorite game next to Pokemon. Welcome to the forums I remember when I first join, trust me you'll love this place.
    Other stuff happened to xD The French Revolutionary Wars began on 20th April 1775, Pierre and Marie Curie first refined radium chloride on April 20th 1902, Apollo 16 landed on the Moon on April 20th 1972. Also, Bram Stoker died on April 20th xD
    Me neither xD You should know that, besides myself, you also share your birthday with Napoleon and Adolf Hitler xD Or so I have been told :')
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom