Satoshi-chan
Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, I did enjoy it very much, it made me angry at my sister and I guess you could say I enjoy doing what I do, it's sort of a hobby.
    ...or maybe it's just a show of how much of a loser Amina really is.
    ---Well, when I see a reported post, and you're talking about someone's ass... generally I'll infract. I don't say "oh, I'm infracting this person because I dislike them," that's far from the case, especially with you. Sorry if doing my job makes you want to leave this forum, but it's what I have to do.--- (from you on my blog)

No, no, no, I wasn't directing that at you, believe me. I may not think I deserved an infraction for defending myself when someone jumped down my throat, but YOU were doing your job. It was purely councidental that I decided to leave the same day you gave me that infraction.
    Hi Jason! It's great to hear from you again. I'm doing well thank you. I've been kind of busy lately but at least it keeps me out of trouble. XD How have you been? I can only hope you're doing well. ^^
    Satoshi-Kun,

LOL you are funny about your cat's breath smelling like cat food. My cat looks like umbreon, she ate cheerios this morning and she licks ketchup before. Her breath smells like Cat-Nip or perfume.

Lol,

[email protected]
    Nintendomasterof1995

Please accept my friend notification
    I cannot thank you enough! Yes, and the song I was looking for was "It's Love"

oh god, thank you, I've been looking all over for this. YES!
    Hi Jason! I haven't seen or spoken with you in quite a while. How are you doing? I hope things are going good for you as I wouldn't want them any other way. ^_^ I was thinking about you the other day because I was at the store and I saw some dish soap, notable Palmolive and Ajax and I thought about that funny voice clip you did. I'd like to hear some more of those, you always manage to make me laugh a lot when I listen to those. =D

Take it easy buddy! ^_^
    Truthfully, I do find that even if he doesn't succeed though, at least he has put forth some healthy effort. I'd much rather someone do something like that than do something that could destroy their life. Even if I don't agree with the hobby/cause, I at least hope that he does his best.
    Satoshi-kun, you're from Georgia, right?
    So is Weedlemchairybug and he wants everyone from Georgia to sign his Bring_Misty_Back petition.

Don't feel too bad though, Scott85 and I are from the same state too.
    Oh that's good to know (that you're doing alright, I mean); I'd been wondering about the MSN - one of my friends has been having some trouble with it recently too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom