Satoshi-chan
Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can only a mod remove someone from a social group? That sparkyrotom is infecting my Legendary Pokémon group. (He hasn't been on since that whole "4kids is back" trolling.)
    Ahh I see. I'm not much of an anime person so I woulden't exaclty know. I am a serious gamer and have a few gaming sites.
    wtfffff????no way, mine are only at level 1!!!!oh well,i gues ill just use my level 100 bippa then.............
    ok my fc is 6969-6969-6969 and ill be using tentacruel/magickalkarp/palkia/shiny palkia/cloyster anda blubasour!!^_____^
    I actually appreciate that Satoshi because for you it's like a 180° turn considering the past things you said about me in the chat. One example I was actually there to witness was that the reason I keep my blog on public is to spread lies and hatemonger. I am pretty sure you have cussed me off just like Neku did the other day, when I took the time to explain my point of view. So while I do appreciate your gesture it stands in stark contrast to everything else so far, so please forgive me if I am hesitant to change my views. I have already received an infraction for the signature and I have had it edited by a moderator (the service you guys offer here). We will see how things go...
    Satoshi, It's Shinhei, I am unable to get on to the PMS irc network. So, I won't be in the bulbagarden chatroom for awhile. D=
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom